London Coliseum - English National Opera (ENO) - St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 3 minutes from John Adam Street
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
The Strand Gallery (Art Gallery) - 32 John Adam Street, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 1 minute from John Adam Street
St Martin-in-the-Fields (Historic Building) - Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 3 minutes from John Adam Street
St Paul's Covent Garden (Historic Building) - Bedford Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 3 minutes from John Adam Street
THE BEST SHOPPING:
Davenports Magic Shop (Specialists) - 7 Charing Cross Underground Shopping Arcade, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 2 minutes from John Adam Street
Hardys Original Sweet Shop (Children's Gifts & Toys) - 25 New Row, Covent Garden, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 4 minutes from John Adam Street
Godiva (Food & Drink Shop) - 17 The Piazza, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 4 minutes from John Adam Street
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Caffe Nero (Café & Deli) - 65-72 The Strand, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 1 minute from John Adam Street
The Vaults at the RSA (Modern European Restaurant) - RSA, 8 John Adam Street, WC2N | 1 minute from John Adam Street
Pret A Manger (Café & Deli) - 25 Villiers Street, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 1 minute from John Adam Street
THE BEST EDUCATION:
English [Out There!] (English Language Courses) - 10 Coptic Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 11 minutes from John Adam Street
The Method Studio (Universities & Colleges) - Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, London WC1R | 15 minutes from John Adam Street
Career Energy (Careers Services) - 4-6 Staple Inn, Holborn, London WC1V | 15 minutes from John Adam Street
THE BEST LEISURE:
ESPA Life at Corinthia (Health & Beauty) - Whitehall Place, Westminster, London SW1A | 4 minutes from John Adam Street
The Sanctuary (Fitness) - 12 Floral Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 4 minutes from John Adam Street
Thai Square Spa (Health & Beauty) - 25 Shelton Street, 40 Earlham Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H | 7 minutes from John Adam Street
THE BEST PUBS:
The Harp - 47 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 2 minutes from John Adam Street
The Sherlock Holmes - 10 Northumberland Street, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 3 minutes from John Adam Street
The Salisbury - 90 St Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 4 minutes from John Adam Street
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Gordon's Wine Bar - 47 Villiers Street, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 1 minute from John Adam Street
Light Bar - 45 St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2N | 3 minutes from John Adam Street
B.Y.O.C - 28 Bedfordbury Street, Covent Garden, WC2N | 3 minutes from John Adam Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30). Please keep in mind that when paying, your bank will charge you for the money transfer 3% for VISA Credit Card, MASTERCARD and 5% for AMEX. Debit Cards are free of charge.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Over the phone; with the booking form which we send you; or pay straight into our bank account after we have given you our bank account details. We do not use the online payment service with PayPal yet.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.