Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in Soho - Dufours Place 25 / Soho
1 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Magnificent one bedroom apartment situated on the sixth floor of this very well run purpose built development situated in the heart of Soho, benefiting from modern and bright living space. The flat comprises of a large reception room with modern open-plan kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
Sandringham Court is on Dufours place in Soho, close to the comprehensive shopping, dining and entertainment facilities of the west end. •Newly furnished •Two bedroom •Large reception •Open-plan kitchen •Top floor with lift •Soho.
The nearest stations to Dufours Place are Oxford Circus Tube Station which is about 5 minutes to the North West and Piccadilly Circus Tube Station which is about 6 minutes to the South East.
Broadwick Masterpark ( 0 min walk)
Soho Masterpark (2 min walk)
THE BEST Entertainment near Dufours Place:
London Palladium (Theatre)
8 Argyll Street, Soho, London W1F | 3 minutes from Dufours Place
Gielgud Theatre London
Shaftesbury Avenue, Soho, London W1D | 4 minutes from Dufours Place
Soho Theatre London
21 Dean Street, Soho, London W1D | 4 minutes from Dufours Place
THE BEST Sights and Attractions near Dufours Place:
Photographers' Gallery London
16-18 Ramillies Street, Soho, London W1F | 2 minutes from Dufours Place
Liberty of London
Regent Street, Soho, London W1B | 3 minutes from Dufours Place
Soho, London W1D | 0 minutes from Dufours Place
THE BEST Shopping near Dufours Place:
12-14 Argyll Street, Soho, London W1F | 1 minute from Dufours Place
Fernandez and Wells Food & Wine London
43 Lexington Street, Soho, London W1F | 1 minute from Dufours Place
Fourth & Main London
Newburgh Street, off Carnaby Street, Soho, London W1F | 1 minute from Dufours Place
THE BEST Restaurants near Dufours Place:
Brindisa Soho London
46 Broadwick Street, W1F | On Dufours Place
41 Broadwick Street, W1F | On Dufours Place
Social Eating House London
58-59 Poland Street, W1F | 1 minute from Dufours Place
THE BEST Education near Dufours Place:
L'Atelier des Chefs London
19 Wigmore Street, W1U | 9 minutes from Dufours Place
English [Out There!] London
10 Coptic Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 10 minutes from Dufours Place
La Cucina Caldesi London
118 Marylebone Lane, Marylebone, London W1U | 13 minutes from Dufours Place
THE BEST Leisure near Dufours Place:
Unit 2.4-2.6 Kingly Court, Soho, London W1B5PW | 2 minutes from Dufours Place
The Beauty Lounge London
1 Kingly Court, Soho, London W1B | 2 minutes from Dufours Place
Urban Golf Soho London
33 Great Pulteney Street, Soho, London W1F | 2 minutes from Dufours Place
THE BEST Pubs near Dufours Place:
90 Berwick Street,, Soho, London W1F | 2 minutes from Dufours Place
The Toucan London
19 Carlisle Street, Soho, London W1D | 4 minutes from Dufours Place
The Adam and Eve London
77a Wells Street, W1T | 5 minutes from Dufours Place
THE BEST Nightlife near Dufours Place:
Milk & Honey London
61 Poland Street, Soho, London W1F | On Dufours Place
Vinoteca Soho London
53-55 Beak Street, Soho, London W1F | 1 minute from Dufours Place
Antidote Wine Bar London
12a Newburgh Street, Soho, London W1F | 1 minute from Dufours Place
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30). Please keep in mind that when paying, your bank will charge you for the money transfer 3% for VISA Credit Card, MASTERCARD and 5% for AMEX. Debit Cards are free of charge.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Over the phone; with the booking form which we send you; or pay straight into our bank account after we have given you our bank account details. We do not use the online payment service with PayPal yet.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible