HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.

LOCATED NEAR THE CALA DORT NATURAL PARC,20 MINUTES WALK FROM THE BEACH

Rui Guerreiro

Speaks English, French, Spanish
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps14
Bedrooms 6
Bathrooms1
Separate WC's2
Minimum Stay 7 nights

Contact the Owner

Rui Guerreiro

Speaks English, French, Spanish
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Tell the owner when you would like to travel.
Travel with confidence
Travel with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Trust & Security
Free protection up to £700 for all bookings.
£10,000 fraud protection when you pay using the secure HomeAway Payments system. 
Low cost, tailor-made insurance exclusively for holiday rentals from Europ Assistance. Get a quote

LOCATED NEAR THE CALA DORT NATURAL PARC,20 MINUTES WALK FROM THE BEACH

Photos and Description of this 6 bedroom holiday villa in Cala Vadella - Lovely villa With Private Pool,view to Es Vedra from the first floor.

Sleeps 14. 6 bedroom villa. Casa Eden is minimalist Villa newly constructed, located in the beautiful beach of Cala Vadella,with view to Es Vedra and S`EspartaS islands.

New minimalist Villa, located just 20 minutes walk from the beach of Cala Vadella .The most beautiful beaches of the island, Cala Bassa, Cala Conta, Cala Tarida and cala Dort are within a few minutes from the house.Ideal for families or friend groups.

Rui Guerreiro

This advertiser has been with HomeAway.co.uk since 2011
Speaks English, French, Spanish
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Booking Notes:

Please send an email to check availability or queries you may have. Once availability is confirmed, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm the booking. Payment can be made by bank transfer.The remaining 70% is payable at the time of check in. A refundable breakage deposit of €2500 is during before arrival or in cash at check-in. Breakage deposit will be return in full on departure if there aren't any damages to the property.

Sleeps14
Bedrooms 6
Bathrooms1
Separate WC's2
Minimum Stay 7 nights
Travel with confidence
Travel with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Trust & Security
Free protection up to £700 for all bookings.
£10,000 fraud protection when you pay using the secure HomeAway Payments system. 
Low cost, tailor-made insurance exclusively for holiday rentals from Europ Assistance. Get a quote

Reviews

Be the first to review this listing!

Location

× This owner has not provided a specific location. If you would like more information, please contact the owner.

Photos

Availability & Rates

Available
Unavailable
This listing does not have a published calendar. Contact the owner for availability.

Rental rates for this holiday villa in Cala Vadella, Ibiza

Rental Basis:
Rental rates quoted in:
Euro
Convert Currency
Rental Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Rate
 
Prices
20 Jul 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
7 night minimum stay
€6,100
 
 
Prices
31 Aug 2014 - 30 Sep 2014
7 night minimum stay
€3,950
 
 
Prices
30 Sep 2014 - 31 Oct 2014
7 night minimum stay
€2,800
 

Facilities

Accommodation and facilities for this holiday villa in Cala Vadella in Ibiza

General:
  • telephone
  • air-conditioning
Kitchen:
  • hob
  • oven
  • freezer
  • fridge
  • microwave
  • dish washer
  • washing machine
  • iron & board
Dining:
  • child's highchair
Bathrooms:
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 2 Separate WC's
  • 3 en-suite bathroom to bedroom,2 bathroom with wc and washbasin,1 bathroom with wc,shower and bathtub.
Bedrooms:
  • 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
  • 3 en-suite rooms,1 room with doble bed(1,60),2 bedroom with 2 twins bed each(90)
Entertainment:
  • satellite or cable
Internet Access:
  • internet access
Outside:
  • barbecue
  • parking
  • garden
Swimming Pools:
  • private pool