|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
--This property is managed on behalf of the owner by www.lovehomes.com. For more information or to discuss your rental needs please contact us on +44 203 5877 955 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We have over 40,000 stylish properties available and will happily assist you in your search for your ideal holiday accommodation. Take a look at the site and please feel free to get in touch if you need anything further.--
Our 'Apartment @ House of the Rising Sun'(or APT@HOTRS) also at beautiful Paradise Point, is fully furnished with all expected household items including all linen and towels, TV, DVD, stereo etc.
WiFi and internet is available via Telsat pre-pay, you will need to bring your own laptop.
There is a free internet cafe at Nambawan Cafe (No1) and Emily's cafe, buy a drink and/or food and you can stay as long as you like.
Many restaurants between 'APT@HOTRS' and the centre of Port Vila, only 4km away. Au Bon Marche fully equipped supermarket is only 2 km's from the apartment.
ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT. This 2 bedroom apartment (sleeps 6 with a pull down sofa in the lounge) is above the main unfinished villa, on absolute 'point Position' facing East, North and West with a 60 metre water frontage. Covered decks on both front and back with spectacular views from open seas to Ifira Island opposite to downtown Port Vila, through to the cruise ship terminal. The entire ex-pat exclusive 16 lot gated subdivision juts out into the harbour. Paradise Point is argueably the most beautiful spot in Port Vila and is surrounded by golden sand beaches, any of these you can swim and snorkel from.
The Apartment is only 10 months old and positioned above the upstairs main uncompleted villa (there will be no work underway while the upstairs apartment has guests). This apartment is currently our primary residence, and is available for holiday rental periods between 20TH October 2014 - 7th February 2015. Plus Feb 28th _ April 5th 2015. Although the main villa below is uncompleted, we do have a lot of established tropical gardens.
If you refer to the sunset photo, taken from the property, the small wave in the foreground is a reef. Visitors to Efate pay mega dollars to be taken there to snorkell. Its in our back yard.
Our house girl will prepare bedding to suit the # of guests in your party. Therefore it is imperative you advice the # of guests prior to your arrival. You are welcome to employ our house girl during your stay to clean, at your own cost.
We do not charge a housekeeping fee, therefore we request you leave your holiday home in a clean and tidy condition. Please note 'APT@HOTRS' is not a party house, therefore we don't encourage groups of young people.
Rates are for up to 3 guests,
$AU20.00 additional guests per night
per night $160.00(AU)
4 nights $640 (AU)
5 nights $800 (AU)
6 nights $950 (AU)
7 nights $1000 (AU)
Additional discounts apply for longer stays and additional guests.
Please email us with the total number of guests in your party, plus the length and dates of your stay, and we will forward a fixed quotation.
Prices are the same throughout the year, except a 30% surcharge
applies for Christmas/NY period.
Minimum stay/charge = 4 nights, except 7 nights over Christmas/NY holidays.
No surcharge for school holidays.
A REFUNDABLE bond is required, ($300 for Apt@House of the Rising Sun) which is
fully refunded, provided our home is left in a clean and tidy manner
with no major breakages. We do not rent to large groups as a party house.
Bed Linen: Supplied; .
Smoking: Outdoors only
Minimum Stay: 4 nights
Available: August 6th 2013 - Feb 7th 2014
Our 16 lot gated community, Paradise Point, (PP) (aka Ifira Point), is positioned on the SW edge of Port Vila harbour 500 metres past the wharf and cruise terminal, and 150 metres across the channel and outer reef to Ifira Island, which sits across the South harbour entrance, protecting the port.
The airport is approximately 6kms north of Port Vila. Taxi's from the airport to either 'Sea Breeze' or 'Leaning Tree Cottage' in approximately 2500 - 3000 Vatu ($25-$30) always negotiate prior to getting into a taxi.
The largest, and extremely well stocked, supermarket is located 2.5 kms from PP on the way into, and from town.
Public transport mini buses are numerous, and operate on a 'door to door' service for 150 vatu ($1.50) per person within Port Vila urban area. (Every second vehicle on the road is either a bus, recognised by the 'B' on the number plate, or taxi. Just flag a bus down, tell the driver your destination, and 8 out of 10 drivers will accept your fare.
Taxis are also plentiful, ('T' on number plate) cost approx. 1000 ($10.00) around town. Taxiss generally work out more convenient for a family group.
There are several Rental Car places dotted around Port Vila, costing between 6500 - 8500 vatu per day. Depending on the size of the car and length of hire. We recommend guests hire a car, even if it's just for 2 or 3 days, to get you orientated, and stock up with groceries, and drive around the island.
1. Mele Cascades: Magnificent cascading waterfalls and swimming holes, and tropical forest walks. Take minimal gear- swim suit, towel, reef shoes as it can be slippery in spots and preferably a waterproof camera.
2. Off Road Adventures: Off road/all terrane vehicle trails: Offers a diverse range of guided tours in 2 seater, easy to drive, automatic buggies, throughout Port Vila and its surrounds.
3. Lotus Day Spa: The Lotus Day Spa and Tea House is a body, mind and soul experience. From the moment you step through the ancient Balinese timber doors, your pampering begins.
4. Ekasup Village: Historic sites and island feast.
5. Gallivanting Goddess experience: Spa. Definitely not for minor princesses, this is an afternoon soiree for the goddess. Designer fashion parade and trend forecasts direct from Paris.
6. Hideway Island Marine Reserve: Mele Bay. Nature/ wildlife areas, highly recommended for snorkelling lovers.
7. Underwater Post Office: At Hideaway Island. The worlds only underwater post office, lets you buy a waterproof post card on land, fill it out, and dive into the ocean to mail it.
8. Wet N Wild Zorbing: Devils Point Rd. Experience one of the longest, wildest, most exciting zorb rides anywhere in the world. Brace yourself for the most unique experience of your life.
9. Edge Vanuatu: Is an multi award winning adventure tourism company, undertaking a variety of tours around Efate.
10. The Summit Gardens: Top of Klem?s Hill. These gardens have been developed to provide maximum pleasure to the visitor. Their 11 gardens are spread out over 10 hectares. Views to die for over Mele Bay and Hideaway Island to Port Vila.
11. Club Hippique: Horseback riding stables.
12. Volcanic Earth Healing Centre Spa: A unique experience to Vanuatu, offering the most personalised, unique Melanesian spa rituals in the South Pacific.
13. Kayaking Vanuatu: Reef and/or river Kayaking.
14. Port Vila Markets: downtown, Monday to Saturday 12 noon. 24 hour colourful fruit and veggie local market. No bargaining required ? all cheap and fixed price.
VISIT THE OUTER ISLANDS
IF TIME PERMITS, FOR THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
1. Walk on the rim of an active volcano .
The island of Tanna is famous for its active volcano, Mount Yasur. A visit to the mountain can be spectacular-depending on the volcano's level of activity. If you go at night you may get to witness a fireworks display like no other, as huge pieces of molten rock and red- hot magma shoot out the of crater and light the night sky.
2. Dive the SS President Coolidge, Espiritu Santo
The South Pacific is renowned for its spectacular dive sites, and this is the best of the best. Sunk in 1942, the American luxury liner turned troop ship still has many of its original details intact. Located just off the coast near Luganville, this is the largest and most accessible WWII dive wreck in the world.
3. Explore Santo's caves and Blue Hole
Hire a canoe and venture through some of Espiritu Santo's lovely caves. Or take a refreshing dip in the deep Blue Hole, where the cool spring water is a bright azure colour- simply stunning! 4. Witness the original bungy jump
This is a sight that will have your heart in your mouth! Long before bungy jumping became popular in the west, the male villagers of South Pentacost have been leaping from great heights only to stop just dangerously short of the ground. Every May, men and young boys jump off high platforms as part of the Naghol ceremony. Only the supple liana vines tied to their ankles prevent them from meeting the ground-and their deaths.
5. Take a hike on Malakula
Malakula has a number of excellent walks that take in the island's stunning scenery. Overnight hikes can be organised either with a guide or as part of a tour.
6. Witness magic on the magical island of Ambrym
According to local beliefs, Ambrym's active volcanoes mean the island has the strongest magic in all of Vanuatu. A must-see is the annual Rom Dance, where a dancer representing a spirit dresses in a tall, brightly coloured mask and a banana leaf cloak.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 3 guests; add AUS$20 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (AUD), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.