|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Unique opportunity to stay in the most exclusive area of Ibiza in this luxurious apartment
• Terrace with amazing views over Ibiza
• Super communal pool
• Private Garden áreas
• 5 minutes walking distance from beach and 10
from Ibiza Town.
• 2 Bedroom (sleep up to 6)
• Spacious and modern living room
• Fully equipped
• Wifi access
Excellents and luxury apartments located in one of the most exclusive areas of Ibiza, Marina Botafoch just 10 minutes from Ibiza Town. The apartments have 1-4 bedrooms, complete bathroom, a spacious living rooms, and terrace with views. The apartments is fully equipped (appliances, bedding, towels).
All of them have terraces with views, and with modern furniture where you can enjoy a cocktail or dinner while admiring the views to Dalt Vila, Ibiza Town and the port of Marina Botafoch.
The building has two elevators, big swimming pool, parking and 24-hour doorman in the summer season.
Botafoch Marina area is surrounded by the hotspots like: Lio, Pacha, Cipriani and quiet beach near Talamanca. You don´t need to take a car, so you can enjoy the night and come back home walking.
RAFA ROS EXCLUSIVE IBIZA
My name is Rafa Ros. I have been a lover of Ibiza for many years and I am even considered a local through adoption! Over the years, I have had the opportunity to discover and enjoy Ibiza’s eternally beautiful spots as well as the privilege of being present to experience the more ephemeral Ibiza that is the places, events and people that come and go.
Ibiza is my true home and my passion and through RREI and our Ibiza VIP concierge, I intend to share with you all my experience and knowledge so that you can discover the Island’s best kept secrets during your stay. There is so much to discover; I can introduce you to special secret beaches and private parties, magical nights which turn into blissful days, hidden coves which are accessible only to those in the know, places you go to be seen or not to be seen. Let me guide you to my essential restaurants and locations and experience the Ibiza VIP lifestyle.
http://rafarosexclusiveibiza.com/ is not a common service for the general public, we are the only Ibiza concierge option for those who are looking for guaranteed quality through personalised guidance born out of love, enthusiasm and the sole desire that you have the best possible experience during you stay. With my expertise I can guide you on your adventure in Ibiza. Join me and I’ll be delighted to take you on a journey of sensations that you will never forget.
We can provide you with: the best luxury apartments, exclusive villas in Ibiza, Ibiza yacht charter and Ibiza luxury car hire.
- Exclusives apartments
- Concierge service
- Holiday service
- Private parking
- Excellente location
- Close to hotspots of Ibiza
Close to the best beaches in ibiza.
The Marina erea is very quiet, but with all the amenities to enjoy the nightlife: restaurants, trendy shops, harbor, parks for children.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
Price should be consulted
1 Aug 2015 - 31 Aug 2015
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€500|
|Notes||Payment: Bank transfer 30% of the total to confirm the booking, the remaining 70% in cash when receiving the keys. We can not deliver them without receiving full payment and a deposit de 800€. Price includes normal cleaning.|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: