Set on a quiet place, just 5 km from the old city of Split, the villa welcomes you into its unique premises for a memorable holiday. Not far from the villa, only 5 minutes drive to the beautiful sand and pebble beaches of Stobrec and surroundings, explore the lovely nature, extraordinary views along the coastline and learn from the history of local sites.
The capital of the region, the town of Split offers plenty of restaurants, shops, bars, museums, galleries... interesting sightseeing spots, especially the ancient Diocletian Palace, a monumental heritage under Unesco's protection.
The villa is situated very close to Stobrec, Salona and Trogir. A picturesque Stobrec , founded by Greek colonists as Epetium, is famous as a tourist resort with a variety of summer evening entertainments. Salona is the archaeologically fascinating ruined Roman town, built in the 4th century B.C. The historical city of Trogir, located on a beautiful scenic peninsula, is one of the most beautiful cultural and tourist sites of Croatia.
The comfortable and safe environment of the villa makes it an excellent choice for families, suitable for both leisure and business stay. In the beautiful lawned garden children can play while the adults relax on sunbeds, with cocktails, swimming in the pool or tending the barbecue. You can feel the surrounding aromas of the rosemary, lavender, olives and many other Mediterranean herbs.
The villa has plenty of its own character and strikes just the right balance between traditional charm and modern comfort. The friendly ambience and relaxing atmosphere will make you feel at home.
Located in a quiet corner of eastern part of Split, Villa Floramye has a total indoor area of 200 sqm and outdoor of 800 sqm. It is suitable for 6 to 8 guests. High standards in accommodation are matched by wonderful play opportunities for children.
• two garages for parking of two cars (plus two more parking places in front of the garage)
• basement with storage area, internal stairs leading to the first floor
• 2 bedrooms with double bed: - room Mala Floramye with king size bed (180 cm x 200 cm)
- room Šjora Petronila with queen size bed (160 cm x 200)
• 1 bedroom with twin beds: - room Misili-Bisili ( can be converted to a double king size bed )
• 2 bathrooms with shower
• 1 separate toilet
• open plan living room, with kitchen and dining area, that leads directly out on to an outside terrace and garden furniture
• fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker etc.
• sitting sofa in the living room ( can be converted to a double bed )
• baby bed, on request
• video security system (can be switched off)
• free Wireless Internet
• washing machine
• hair dryers
• LCD TV(cable) with international programs / DVD Player
• iron and ironing board
• swimming pool 32 sqm (8m x 4 m / 1.5 m deep), sun-deck and outdoor shower
• covered BBQ area 10 sqm
• lawned garden, several shady sitting areas
• terrace with garden furniture
• further terrace with seating
• basketball playground
• children's corner
• parking for up to 4 cars
My family and myself are proud to be born and live in our beautiful 1700-year-old city of Split. It is neither too small nor too big town and has an unique Mediterranean charm and beauty. So much hospitality and friendly attitude you can find almost nowhere else. The art, heritage and lifestyle, that is all about Split. You must simply come and enjoy.
Villa has been renovated in 2014 and equipped with brand new furniture. We started to rent a villa for the first time for the season of 2014.
We were building this house in a way suitable and comfortable for ourselves and our family, so we thought it would be also enough good and nice for the guests who are coming here. We cared about every single detail that makes you feel at home. Cosy villa e cosy home!
House is set in a quiet corner of Split, close to the beautiful sand and pebble beaches, surrounded by lovely nature and far from the city crowd. At the same time it is close enough to enjoy all the beauty, lively atmosphere and attractions of the fantastic town of Split.
The name and décor of Villa has been inspired by the local operetta Little Floramye (Mala Floramye). The famous Croatian composer Ivo Tijardović (1895 - 1976), born in Split, wrote an operetta that still attracts audience by each performance.
The Little Floramye conjure the magic of Split between the two world wars. The premier was in 1926 in Split. This is a love story between Split's girl Floramye and local student Mirko. The scene takes place in Split, on the Adriatic coast and in Quimperville , a small village near Marseille.
The villa's rooms have names of three main operetta's roles: Mala Floramye, Šjora Petronila and Missili - Bissili ( Miss Evelyn Beauty Flower )
Stobreč is an attractive coastal town located on a beautiful scenic peninsula. In ancient Greek was known as Epidauros (latin name Epetium), only 7 km away from Split's historical centre and Diocletian palace. Its famous sandy beaches attracts many tourists. You can enjoy the plenty of good restaurants, bars, water sports and leisure activities, including tennis and golf. During the summer there are lots of evening entertainments and fisherman's festivities. The most famous one, the feast of the patron of the town St. Lawrence, takes place in August .
Split, the capital of Dalmatia is the largest city in Dalmatia and it's largest ferry port. It is more than 1700 years old city, when at the end of the third century AD, the Roman Emperor Diocletian built his palace here, where he spent the final years of his life . Diocletian's Palace is one of the most unique architectural and cultural site in Europe, protected by UNESCO. Small boutiques, shops, galleries, bars and restaurants... are hidden behind the walls of Palace.
200.000 inhabitants of Split give it a warm Mediterranean temperament. Thanking to its ideal climate, with more than 2.800 hours of sunlight per year, local people have a few nicknames for Split: ''The most beautiful city in the world' and 'Mediterranean flower'. Because of many famous Croatian sports people born in Split, it is also called by locals as 'The sportiest city in the world'.
Very close to villa there is a canyon of Žrnovnica River with a beautiful countryside and rural ambience. Žrnovnica is situated on the western slopes of the mountain Mosor along the river Žrnovnica. This modern tourist village has several good restaurants and guest houses that offer excellent local food in country settings.
Sand beaches: Stobreč, Duće and Omiš, Bačvice beach in the centre of the city of Split ( just 10 to 15 minutes of walking from the historical city centre and Diocletian Palace).
Pebble beaches: Stobreč and surroundings, along the coast to Omiš and Makarska , along the coast to Trogir, 15 km of beaches in Split.
Whether you want relaxation on the beach, water sports or a chance to interact with nature, you will find your chance on the beautiful nearby beaches.
Staying in a holiday property close to the sea enables you to get down to the beach at anytime during the day, whether you are going for a morning swim, sunbathing, surfing or walking along the promenade in the evening or perhaps taking a boat trip across to the islands.
At Stobreč and surroudnings, along the coast of Omiš or Trogir, as well as in Split, there are plenty of restaurants that offer traditional Dalmatian cuisine, wine and beverages. The cuisine has Mediterranean flavour, with lots of olive oil used in preparation. The tradition of grilling and roasting fish is kept from generation to generation and gives fish and sea food a particular and fantastic taste. It is recommended to taste some traditional Dalmatian meals:
• Grilled fish spiced with olive oil, garlic and parsley
• Dalmatian pašticada - baby beef meat stuffed with bacon and garlic, prepared in red wine
• Dalmatian prosciutto (Pršut) and cheese from the island of Pag (Paški sir)
• Lamb on spit and veal and potatoes baked in the outdoor oven ( Peka)
• Dalmatian fritule and rozata egg cake
• Soparnik – a local speciality from the Omiš area made from pastry, spinach and garlic
• Golf club Split 1700
• Croatian hiking club Mosor
• Diving centres Stobreč and Split
• Rafting and canoeing in the Omiš canyon
• Tennis courts in Stobreč and Split
• Soccer, squash and rugby club in Split
• Water sports: sailing, rowing, surfing, fishing...
• Nautical marinas in Split and Podstrana (Marina Lav)
• Extreme sports and speleo adventures, to discover the caves, grottos and pits in the Split and Omiš region
• Bike riding
• City sightseeing tours and excursions
• Dubrovnik – one of the most attractive destinations in the world, famous for its old town centre with numerous cultural and sacral monuments
• Boat excursions to the islands of Brač, Hvar, Šolta, Korčula and Vis
• Sinjska alka - a knights’ competition game with a 300-year-long tradition that annually takes place in the first week of August
• Pilgrimage to Medjugorje – Medjugorje is one of the most known and visited shrine in the world
• River Krka Waterfalls and Krka National Park , one of eight national parks in Croatia
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
28 Jun 2014 - 29 Aug 2014
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
30 Aug 2014 - 30 Sep 2014
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Oct 2014 - 31 Mar 2015
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||400|
- A non refundable deposit of 30% is required by booking confirmation
- 70 % balance is to be transferred 30 days before arrival or paid cash upon arrival
- 30 % of rental price if cancelled more than 30 days before arrival
- 70 % of rental price if cancelled 30 to 15 days before arrival
- No refunds available if cancelled 14 to 0 days before arrival
|Notes||For longer stays we provide additional discounts.|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.