Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday apartment in San Marco - Altana Terrace
Fully Equipped 360° Panoramic Rooftop Wooden Terrace - Stunning Eyeshot
Ask to the Owner for a complete brochure.
- 25 sqm rooftop (360° panoramic) wooden terrace where u can have any meal (6 places table, sun-shelter) or just relax with a spectacular Old Venice panorama. Unique.
- Fully central position: just behind Saint Mark square, in a quiet and charming typical Venetian corner. In fact this is an hidden corner and, even if just few steps away from the celebrate Saint-Mark Square, it is out of usual massive touristic paths. Furthermore the building entrance is from Corte Zorzi, a beautiful XVI Cent. private Venetian courtyard (you'll find many pictures of it in the Net) sheltering the apart from any possible noise and letting them extremely quiet and bright.
- Absolutely minty furniture (beds, sofas, tables, chairs, crockery & cutlery).
- Dashing features.
- Fascinating views from every window.
Altana Terrace apart offers high quality dashing furniture,
generous and bright areas, beautiful views from every window.
A fully equipped, large, separated kitchen allows guests to prepare any meal with all comforts up to 6 persons. Kitchen cleaning will be easy and quick due to a quality dish washer and dedicated areas.
The bright living room has a comfortable living/TV area and a nice dining area with oval wooden table which easily accommodate 6 people, lighted by a valuable ceiling light made from Murano glass, which completes the modern furnishing with careful attention to the tradition and style of the lagoon city.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why Andrew chose San Marco
It was my personal apart in Venice.
When, for logistic reasons, I decided to move to Padova (30 Km from Venice) I was not sure you wish to rent my apart for touristic purposes, it is a unique apart and unique location.
Finally, after a complete maintenance and re-furniture, I decided to rent it and let guests enjoy this perfect accommodation.
What makes this apartment unique
If you'll be accommodated in Altana Terrace you'll be in the hearth of Venice, you'll have everything around you (shops, restaurants, etc.) and you'll not waste your time for long transfers.