Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Mascali - O Sole Mio Fondachello Mascali
BEST PRICE! GOOD LOCATION! town center! great base to start your tour of Sicily!
HIGHLIGHTS of O SOLE MIO holiday apartment:
1. O SOLE MIO apartment is a spacious, modern apartment in an elegant residence
2. It is ideally situated right in the centre of the known Fondachello beach.
3. There is variety of restaurants, bars, “gelaterie, pizzeria, pasticcerie, panifici,pescheria, supermercati,' etc.
4. The beach is approximately 40 meters distance from the gate of the residence.
5. There is a swimming pool.
A detailed description of O SOLE MIO apartment
1. A master bedroom with a double bed complete with night tables, a chest of drawers and a closet. There is a balcony.
2. A room with a sofabed that becomes a double bed. There is a window overlooking a courtyard.
3. A large kitchen/dining area complete with oven and fridge, a table, chairs, a couch, and a LCD TV on the wall.There is another balcony
4.A bathroom complete with toilet, bidet and shower.
5. There is a laundry area with a washing machine.
6. There is a balcony overlooking an illuminated swimming pool just a few meters away.
7. At the same time you enjoy a stunning full view of Mt Etna as you dine al fresco.
8. From the roof terrace you have a captivating 360 degree view of the sea as far away as the mainland, Calabria, the quaint town of Taormina, majestic Etna,
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Maria Mondello
I was born in New York, grew up in Manila, studied in Madrid and Perugia and finally settled down here in Mascali, my husband's hometown. Agostino (a retired middle school professor) and I have been living here since we were married in 1969. Our three adult kids live not too far away from us so we often get together along with our three grandkids. Ever since I can recall we have always hosted family and friends from abroad. These were all rewarding years which always bring back pleasant memories. Today, we get even more satisfaction offering our apartments to guests in search of a home away from home. Since we ourselves love traveling we know what it means to be guests in another land. I love Sicily and I know you too will just fall in love with 'our enchanting island in the sun' and even more, the warm-hearted Sicilians. 'A presto!' ( See you soon!)
Maria Mondello purchased this apartment in 2013