|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
If you love Armona but prefer to stay on the mainland, still able to see the island every day from your own private terraces, why not try this luxurious air conditioned penthouse, with beautiful sandy beach in front , which can be visited in a short stroll. There is a large double bedroom and 2 sofa beds in the lounge. A BBQ and sun loungers are found on the main terrace, so you can dine or sun bathe in absolute privacy, with unsurpassed views. There exists all modern amenities in the well equipped kitchen.
A car is great to have, but we can arrange a private taxi to meet you from the airport, and take you to Gatsby's Get-away. The driver can also take you to Olhao and back to Gatsby's for 20 euros, whenever required. More economic than car hire, and more convenient. Olhao is 5 minutes drive away, so visitors can catch the ferry from Olhao to Armona or wander around the town itself, a fishing port, with markets, shops, many restaurants and Moorish architecture to explore.
Aldeia de Marim is a small complex built in the The Ria Formosa National Park, between Fuzeta and Olhao, and boasts the calm and quiet to be expected. In the high season there is a large communal swimming pool for the guests use.
I have looked after houses on Armona for many years, and wanted to add a house on the mainland to my listings but still with the island flavour. I have had articles published in The Sunday Express, The Sun and Metro, in their travel sections, regarding my work with tourism in the area surrounding Armona. These articles can be seen on the Internet.
Pam Pardo purchased this apartment in 2014
This is the apartment which has the views which take your breath away as soon as you enter, but still has a connection with my favourite island of Armona. A car is convenient, but a taxi can take you right to the door. Unique, 5 star, there are no superlatives enough to describe this penthouse: In the high season visitors can use the communal swimming pool;
On entering you will see that this is a one off opportunity to stay in a property which has no match for location, location and location, but still near to all the amenities of Olhao city. As you walk in the front door, it hits you from the first moment. Stunning....It is an honour to stay within the Ria Formosa Natural Park, and birdwatchers enjoy seeing the varieties of birds passing every morning and evening, The flocks of flamingos are particularly beautiful.
The penthouse is situated in the Ria Formosa National Park, with absolutely uninterrupted views to the sea and Island of Armona. Soulth facing, it is a 5 minute stroll from the beach of Marim, which is visible from the two terraces. There are hundreds of bird types, which pass by the lagoon in front, and evenings can be spent on the terrace watching the spectacular sun sets, and the flamingos passing by.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£50|
|Notes||Clients are required to pay a 25% deposit on reservation, and the remaining 75%, 12 weeks before arrival. A booking form is sent to all clients on enquiry, on which all booking information is explanied.|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (GBP), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.