Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Sant Josep (San Jose) - CASA GRANDE A
House, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 8 people
Stylish newly build house in a small residence of only 7 luxury houses, intimate and pure location surrounded by trees and close to Punta Sa Pedrera, next to the sea.
The property has 1 double bedroom and 2 twins and a double sofa bed in the living room. It has 2 bathrooms, a well equipped brand new kitchen, a little garden and terraces.
Comunity pool incluiding a baby pool and parking available.
The house can be rented for the entire winter season or in the summer per week or months.
Prices are including water, electricity, towels, linen, soap and final cleaning.
Maximum capacity 8 persons. There are more houses available in the same residence for groups or families.
Unlike the pictures the house does not have a television nor music equipment.
Coordinates: 38º 57´50.08 " N. 1º 15´53.93 " E
To make a booking a 30% booking deposit is required by bank transfer. The remaining 70% can be paid cash upon arrival, together with the security deposit.
Ideal for families and quiet couples .
No party people.
You are not allowed to make any noise or parties that might disturb the neighbors .
Arrivals or departures between 8am and 8pm are free of charge.
The arrival or departure at the property before 8am or after 8pm are subject to a charge :
Check in between 8pm and 10pm is subject to a charge of 50 € .
Check in between 10pm and midnight is subject to a charge of 100 € .
Check in between midnight and 2am is subject to a charge of € 200 .
Check in between 2am an 3am is subject to a charge of € 300 .
Check out between 8am and 7am is subject to a charge of 50 € .
Check out between 7am and 6am is subject to a charge of 100 € .
Check out between 6am and 5am is subject to a charge of 200 € .
These suplements are to be paid cash upon arrival at the property.
It is the client´s responsability to inform the company about the details of your flight / arrival.
In case the correct information is not received, the company can not be held responsible for any delay or other inconveniences at check in.
The deposit , if not paid directly to the web , is always to be paid in cash at check in, together with the balance due , the remaining 70%, which is also to be paid in cash at arrival.
After you have landed and have left the airport and are on your way to your holiday home , please call the contact person you have in the booking confirmation to announce your arrival at the house .
If you want more than 2 sets of keys or anything else , please let us know when you make your reservation, before your arrival.
Do not exceed the number of persons for which the reservation is made , otherwise extra charges will be applied or even the access to the property may be denied.
Our terms and conditions can be consulted at: http://www.ibizasealquila.com/contact/