|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
The apartment is situated in Flic en Flac, one of the best tourist resorts of Mauritius situated on the west coast of the island. Flic en Flac has a 3-kilometre long beach- one of the longest in Mauritius- with bright sunshine throughout the year, white soft sand and a calm blue sea, safe and excellent for swimming, sailing and diving. It offers a quiet and relaxing atmosphere with all the facilities and nearby attractions for a memorable holiday.
About the apartment
The apartment is part of an elegant and stylish beach resort known as the Residence Beach Apartments, just a few steps away from the beach, restaurants and public transport. It is 175 square metres in size, self-catering with all indoor and outdoor facilities for up to 8 people.
Indoor facilities include:
• bedrooms: four, each with double bed, wardrobe, bed lamps, air-conditioner, balcony overlooking the garden and pool area. Sleeps up to 8.
• dining room: dining table with chairs
• lounge: sofa set, t set and DVD player
• kitchen: cooker (gas and electric), microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery, glassware, cooking utensils, iron, ironing board, etc
• bathrooms: two with hot and cold water, bath mats and 3 toilets
• internet connection
• other indoor facilities: maid service/housekeeping twice a week, linen and towels provided.
Outdoor facilities include:
• big swimming pool with jacuzzi and a shallow swimming pool for children
• lush green garden around swimming pool with palm trees and flowers
• small private garden in front and back
• private parking
• 24-hour security: gated complex, security guards at the gate and video camera surveillance
• sun-beds provided
• yard and swimming pool lighted at night
Facilities at Flic en Flac:
Flic en flac offers many facilities to holiday-makers, including:
• swimming in the 3-kilometre long beach
• diving and diving lessons by qualified diving instructors
• water skiing
• boat hire
• restaurants- European, Indian, Chinese, Mauritian - just 2-minute walk from apartment
• spa/massage parlour
• public bus transport and taxis
• post office
• tourists shops
• banks and money changers
• excursions organized by local agents
Attractions around Flic en Flac
Flic en Flac boasts of being close to natural reserves, beautiful landscapes, gorgeous mountains, vast stretch of sugar cane fields and exceptional sea-based/aquatic activities. Some of the attractions available around flic en flac are:
• Cascavelle shopping centre: 10 minutes by car from apartment
• Casela Nature and Birds Park with 1,500 birds, tigers, monkeys, ostriches, etc: 10 minutes by car
• windsurfing at Tamarin bay: 15 minutes by car
• salt pans of Tamarin village: 15 minutes by car
• Ruisseau Creole commercial centre with a craft market, boutiques, restaurants and bars: 15 minutes by car
• big game fishing at Riviere Noire - famous for fishing of blue and black marlin: 15 minutes by car
• watching dolphins in their natural habitat in tamarin bay: 15 minutes by car
• watching/viewing of corals, fishes and other marine life from glass-bottom boats at Riviere Noire and other coastal resorts: 15 minutes by car
• catamaran cruisers along the coastline from Riviere Noire: 15 minutes by car
• speedboat trips from Riviere Noire
• Yemen Nature Reserve with rare birds, plants and beautiful mountains and valleys: 25 minutes by car
• Chamarel with its seven-coloured earth: 25 minutes by car
• Black River gorges national park with native forests, endemic plants and rare birds: 30 minutes by car
I am a retired professional staff of an international organization residing in the town of Curepipe, Mauritius. The beach apartment serves as a second home for my small family which we rent on and off.
Deowan Mohee purchased this apartment in 2010
The beach apartment is a home away from home, providing the necessary relaxing environment which is absent in an urban setting. Walking along the 3-kilometre long beach in the early morning or swimming in the calm blue lagoon is rejuvenating and memorable. The evening could be as pleasant as the day, watching a beautiful sunset from the beach or having a nice dinner in one of the restaurants very close to the apartment and serving Chinese, Mauritian, Indian or European foods. I love the apartment as much as I love my urban home. I know it will be the same for you. Just try it.
The location of the beach apartment in the heart of the coastal tourist village of Flic en Flac makes it unique in the area. The beach, sea, restaurants, taxi and bus stations are all just 2-minute walk from the apartment. The best hotels are also close if you intend to have lunch or dinner there. The tourist attractions are easily accessible either by public transport or taxi. Tour operators in Flic en Flac organize visits to tourist attractions in other parts of the island.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
All year round
21 Jan - 31 Jan
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Notes||Holidaymakers pay a deposit of 50% of price through bank transfer to confirm booking. The remaining payment is effected on arrival.|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.