Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday home in Chlorakas - M2 Bella Vista Cyprus
Stunning Panoramic Sea Views - 2 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom Townhouse with pool
Stunning panoramic sea views from both the large terrace and balcony. Courtyard garden to rear with flowerbeds. Lots of private outside space and new swimming pool with sea views
Gorgeous Townhouse for Holiday Rental in between Paphos & Coral Bay, Cyprus
* 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms - one double, one twin room & one additional camp bed (if required)
* Rear garden & front terrace
* Stunning panoramic sea views from balcony & terrace
* Beautiful communal swimming pool less 2 yrs old - shared with a small residential community
* Fully furnished with modern air conditioning system and brand new washing machine
* Internet access & wifi available
* Quiet cul de sac location but close to all amenities- restaurant, kiosk, beach & bar all within walking distance.
* Allocated parking space
* Located in Chloraka, Paphos
* 10 minutes drive to stunning beach at Coral Bay
* 10 minutes drive to Paphos harbour
* 5 minute drive to large supermarket, pharmacy, bank, hairdressers & shops
* 5 minute drive to bars/restaurants on Tomb of the Kings Road
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Sarah Gormley
I'm passionate about travel and enjoy holidays to gorgeous locations. I'm a history geek and love exploring new places which is one of the many reasons I adore Cyprus.
If you've never been to Paphos before then you're in for a treat as there's something for everyone!
Sarah Gormley purchased this house in 2006
Why Sarah Gormley chose Chlorakas
I decided to invest in Cyprus because of the warmth of the place and I'm not talking just about the weather! The people are so friendly and laid back it's wonderful plus my best friend lives locally so I get to catch up with her and her family when I visit too. I feel every muscle in my body relax even thinking about the place :-)
What makes this house unique
I chose this property based on the view alone as the views are breathtaking especially sunsets from the balcony off the master bedroom! Oh and the second reason is for the pool that also has equally stunning views
Guestbook comments from the owner
Had a great stay in Cyprus and enjoyed a very relaxing holiday.
Watersports at Coral Bay we're great as was the beach and we had many delicious meals in Paphos.
Airport pick up was very helpful. We will definitely recommend to friends.