|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
OUR CALENDAR IS NOT UP TO DATE.
PLEASE CALL US FOR AVAILABILITY IN 0030-6972727072 OR EMAIL US THROUGH THIS LINK.
The flat is just fully renovated floor-to-ceiling (February 2012), perfect for families and big groups, has 2 large bedrooms, reception hall and living room, separate dining room which can be used as a 3rd bedroom - if isolated by the sliding door from the livingroom - with a double sofa-bed 160x200, spacious separate kitchen, front & rear balconies.
Lift in the building.
Subway - Supermarkets - restaurants - food take away - full market, only a few steps from the door. The apartment is equipped with all necessary for long term rentals, including central heating, A/C coverage all over the place (3 A/Cs), home theater combined with a 42” LED TV, Satelite TV (1200 channels free channels), large DVD collection, high speed WiFi Internet connection and brand new electric devices.
Hi, I am Nikos
I was born in Athens and I have lived my whole life in this city apart of short periods when I lived in several European cities.
I have studied economics in the Kapodistriakon University of Athens.
I am married to Kiriaki and we have two sons, Alex & Mario, both attending University studies in Electronic and in Mechanical Engineering.
Nikos Karipidis purchased this apartment in 2012
The apartment is an 'oasis' in the middle of the vibrant Athens.
Recommended to big groups who want a base in the dead center to explore the real life of the city and the historical sites. Located beside the Metro station 'Victoria', outnumbered bus & trolley bus lines (crossing 28 October ave & Alexandras ave, at the corner) and Mavromateon street (main orange bus terminal to the east cost beaches of Attica peninsula, in less than 100m), is the ideal place to be. All 'must see' museums, sights and monuments are in walking distance, starting from the National Archaeological Museum & and the Motor Museum in less than 100m, to the old town, the Acropolis and the Ancient Agora in less than 1 km.
The property is located in the most central part of Athens.
- Metro in 30m, numerous bus and trolley bus stops in the street corner (Patission ave).
- Central bus station (orange buses) to the famous east coasts & beaches of Athens Rafina-Marathon-Schoinias-Mati, etc) in 100m (Mavromateon street).
- Taxi rank at the corner.
- Piraeus port 20’ by the subway.
- Omonoia square in 5 min walk (one metro stop), Syntagma square in 10’ (3 metro stops).
- The National Archaeological Museum next corner (one sq. block).
- Acropolis and the sights around, as well as the New Acropolis Museum in 15-20’ walk (3 metro stops).
- Plaka (the old town), Monastiraki (the flea market) and the sights around, in 10’ walk (or 2 metro stops away).
- The Athens Pedion Areos Park (the largest park of the city) in less than 100m.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Reservation deposit is required by PayPal.
Balance is paid in cash on arrival with the key, or by PayPal 1 week before arrival plus 4,25%.
Security-Damage deposit is required (depends on number of guests and length of stay - min 100 euros).
Prices apply to 4 guests. Additional guests pay extra 15 euros/person/day.
Check in after 2pm (14:00)
Check out before 10am (10:00)
The above limits are flexible when no other incoming guests intraday.
Cleaning fee: 50 euros/stay.
Fee applies to 4 guests.
Additional guests after 4 pay extra 15 euros/stay.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.