Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday apartment in Pile - ApartmentsApart Hedera Villa
Four Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 12
Providing privacy and great usable area of 180 square meters, the 0 level Five Bedroom apartment Hedera Villa is boasting cozy and relaxing living zone for a joyful long weekend in Dubrovnik. The apartment comprises of bathroom which is equipped with Hair Dryer, Toiletries, and cupboard, and a meal preparing place that is comprising of Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Crockery & Cutlery, and Dishwasher. Coming with spacious rooms and impressive dedication to equipment, Hedera Villa apartment is completed to welcome in style big groups of friends traveling together. This Hedera Villa hliday home pampers holiday-makers with many amenities and presents a full service for an unforgettable holiday in Dubrovnik.
About The Owner
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
Why The Owner chose Pile
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?