Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Latvia - ApartmentsApart Rooftop View
Two Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 6
Providing countless excellent options for recreation, Rooftop View is releaving 65 sq.m of living coverage and is situated on the 5 level to reveal marvelous vistas and peaceful atmosphere. Rooftop View apartment is a great recreation holiday home for a group of friends traveling together traveling to Riga, because it is very cozy and is positioned not far from to fabulous entertaining and shopping zones. The Rooftop View serviced flat is conveniently situated to the Riga eateries, pubs, and stores, which turns it into a fantastic accommodation zone. The apartment Rooftop View is suitable to shelter a big family with children as well as a group of friends under one roof, at a good sum.
ApartmentsApart Holdings Limited
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?