Photos and Description of this holiday apartment in West Amsterdam - ApartmentsApart Jacob
Studio Apartment, Sleeps 2
This quaint Amsterdam studio is set on the third floor (without elevator) of a building located in the centre of Amsterdam. The apartment sleeps up to two people and is within walking distance from the main attractions of the city.
This Central Canal Ring rental has a luminous living room decorated in a very picturesque way that comes with a comfy queen size bed, TV, coffee table, dining table with chairs and a reading corner with three armchairs. There is a bathroom featuring a shower.
The fully-fitted kitchen of this Amsterdam studio comes with all the amenities you may need to cook at home including toaster, coffee maker and hob.
This self-catering Central Canal Ring rental also enjoys from having a washing machine and an internet connection.
ApartmentsApart Holdings Limited
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?