Photos and Description of this holiday apartment in Central Serbia - ApartmentsApart Skadarlija studio 2
Studio Apartment, Sleeps 3
Situated on the 1 story, Knez Miletina is part of this limited list of Studio apartment which are enumerated on our web address and are open for reservation in Belgrade. The cultural places of interest and historical monuments in Belgrade tempt tourists year-round and Knez Miletina is just one of the available furnished flats which we provide for booking in the city. Why reserve a noisy hotel room, when you can be granted with seclusion and top-quality amenities namely Iron & Ironing Board, TV, as well as city maps, all available in Knez Miletina apartment, awaiting for you in Belgrade. Our Studio apartment Knez Miletina is offering comfortable interior, peacefullness and quick connection to the places of interest.
ApartmentsApart Holdings Limited
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?