Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday apartment in Brussels - ApartmentsApart Fernand Cocq
One Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 4
This ground floor accommodation in Brussels is a newly renovated one bedroom apartment (double bed) of terrific quality. The style of this short term rental is that of modern simplicity: shades of lime and orange add a breath of fresh air while the light hardwood floors, a fully equipped integrated wood kitchen, and a pristine bathroom are truly tasteful.
This accommodation in Brussels offers a small private terrace complete with a table and four chairs and a barbecue ! The apartment in Brussels includes washer and dryer ideal for longer stays and can also hold 2 extra guests in the pullout sofa bed.
About The Owner
We are one of the oldest teams around in the serviced apartments business. We've been doing this almost 15 years and you don't survive that long without doing a few things right.
Your satisfaction is our goal and nothing makes us happier than our guests loving their holidays. Please, please, if something is wrong when you arrive let us know and we will endeavor to fix it right away.
We work harder so you can sleep better
Why The Owner chose Brussels
All ApartmentsApart properties meet our high standards. We don't take a property on unless:
- it's near the ground floor or has an elevator
- has a decent kitchen
- is well located / convenient for public transport
- would meet the approval of the majority of our guests
And once we take a property on we:
- paint it up
- furnish it tastefully with furniture suitable to sleep as many guests as possible in comfort
- provide extra amenities you'll need for a comfortable stay like hair driers and internet
- supply a handbook for you so you can work the equipment in the apartment
- leave you some tips on the area and restaurants
We're sure that you'll love staying with us. We have hundreds of thousands of customers who already love our services. Why not make it one more?