Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday lodge in Country Club Estates - Splendid View Lodge
8 rooms with beds, sauna, steam room, hottub, game room & Views!
Splendid in Every Season!
SOPHISTICATED 4200 + sq ft home captures the mountain views of Twin Peaks, Mt.Tallac, and a glimpse of the South Lake Tahoe Golf Course. This home is custom built from the ground up in 2005.
The elegance of this residence puts you within reach of the sky but still in the heart of the areas night life and activities. This splendid home have enticing mountain views and include expansive upper deck and patio with private hot tub. A spa room with indoor heated pool, sauna room, steam room that will bring your life back into balance.
LOCATION: For this residence, a more pristine and serene setting is hard to imagine. Perhaps it is the understanding that life can indeed be satisfying at a slower pace. Perhaps it’s because people seem to take more time with one another. Perhaps it is a home where you can get together. Because here at Splendid view lodge, the amenities provides memorable settings for our renters.
Nestled in Country Club Estates, the home features luxurious entertaining and family living space with 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, spa room with indoor heated swimming pool, game room, separate family room, two car attached garage. There are total of 8 room with beds,
• There are no steep hills to get to this location
• There are no stairs to enter the home.
• Three blocks to South Upper Truckee River to launch Kayak and Raft
• Three blocks to weekend flea market is next to South Upper Truckee
• Also three blocks or walking distance to hiking and river
• 1/2 mile to South Lake Tahoe golf course and
• Three miles from the Y outlet, Raley’s grocery store, K Mart, Starbucks, pizza, TJ Max, bike rentals and more
• Six miles from Camp Richardson (The Beacon, the Marina, boat and ski rentals
• Seven miles from Heavenly ski, shopping Village
• Eight miles from the Casinos (Harrahs, Harveys,)
RESIDENCE DETAILS: A resort of its own!
• Master : One king bed, walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub, two way fireplace, two vanity sinks, separate shower, flat screen TV.
• Bedroom two: One queen bed
• Bedroom three: One queen bed
• Bedroom four: One queen bed
• Bedroom five: One full bed
• Living room: One queen sofa bed
• Family room: Two full sofa bed
• Game room: Two full sofa bed
• There are folding mats throughout the house.
• Beds are topped with memory foam and comfortable sheets.
• Baths: The four baths is complete with towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion
• Wireless Internet Access, Cable TV and Pay per view option
• Air-Conditioner for the upper floor and ground floor
• Four fireplaces strategically located
• There are two refrigerators, two dishwashers, two microwaves, more than one coffee maker
NOTE: I had this home built in 2005 from the ground up . Please do not hesitate to call/email me for any questions,
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Great room with fireplace and seating areas.
• Dining area seats eight plus four kitchen bar stools
• Buffet table can be opened and use as an additional dining table sits four
•Three bedrooms including the master bedroom plus two baths are on this floor
• The ground floor is the main entrance
• Same level as the garage
• There are two bedrooms, family room and two baths on this floor.
• Laundry room equipped with washer, dryer,
iron and ironing board
BOTTOM FLOOR/GAME ROOM
• Same level as the backyard
• Fully appointed wet bar
• The wet bar is complete with bar wares for entertaining; full size refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
• Pool table, card table and games
• Fireplace, flat screen television and movies
• Two futon sofa beds
• Indoor heated swimming pool, Sauna room, Steam room and a bathroom is on this floor
NOTE: The heated swimming pool is next door to the game room. There is a double door to enter the swimming pool from from the game room and it can be locked. There is also an automatic swimming pool cover.
• Sliding door to the backyard. The backyard is level and accessible for some outdoor activities
• The cedar sauna is heated by heated river rocks. Steam room with shower and seating areas. The steam room has a quartz tile interior.
Whether you are looking for a fun outing with the family, the ultimate ski challenge, or a little of both, you'll find it all here in Lake Tahoe - made ever so comfortable by our luxurious mountain homes.
If this home is booked, please see also our Luxurious log home.
How to book:
1. Please email and/or call Consuelo
email@example.com or (650)245-9298
2. I will email you back to confirm your rates and date of stay and information I will need for your rental contract.
3. Rental contract will be sent by Docusign to be signed electronically.
4. I will send you the invoice of the deposit to be paid by credit card by Paypal and/or by check.
Note: We are currently updating our personal website
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Consuelo Lumanta
Splendid Vacation Homes are owned and operated by Consuelo Lumanta and our dedicated staff with a goal of providing a
home away from home.
It is my personal commitment to provide a far more rewarding vacation homes to our renters. We accomplish this goal by
combining the best things about staying in our vacation homes with the best things about being in your own home.
From choosing the land where this residence will be built and being involved in building from drawings, designs and finishing and to witness these homes being built from the foundation until it is finished is a rewarding feeling. Even more rewarding when our renters had a fabulous stay
Please do not hesitate to call/email me if you have any questions about this home.
Consuelo Lumanta purchased this lodge in 2005
Why Consuelo Lumanta chose Country Club Estates
SPLENDID LODGE is custom built from the ground up in 2005. Whether you are looking for fun outing with the family, the ultimate ski challenge, or a little of both, this home provide memorable settings for family vacations, romantic getaways and corporate retreats. This home is walking distance to river, four blocks to golfing (South Lake Tahoe Golf Course), a short drive to skiing.
What makes this lodge unique
This home is a resort of its own! The game room and spa room with indoor heated pool gives this home a unique experience. Whether you are relaxing in the spa room or in the game room or enjoying the backyard, you are still connected with the other room The spa room and the game room is separated by the glass double door so you can see what is happening in the game room and/or while relaxing in the spa room. Right outside the spa room is a covered deck where the hot tub sits. While in the hot tub, you can communicate with someone in the swimming pool and/or someone playing in the backyard. The spa room where is the swimming pool is located can be locked. For safety, there is double glass door to get inside the spa room. In addition, there is an automatic pool cover. Both the double glass door and the pool cover can be operated by a key.