Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday apartment in 1st - Old Port (Vieux Port)
Haussman apartment 180m2, central
This Haussman apartment refurbished there two years brings together the times. Luxury volumes, rich ornaments, the comfort of modernity, elegance furniture.
180m ² of living with a large lounge / dining room of 65m ², 28m ² rooms on average, 2 bathrooms, a large fully equipped kitchen, all under 4m70 ceiling. Moldings Napoleon III marquetry old rooms and the original doors still add to the charm.
The apartment is located in the heart of town (kilometer zero of Marseille), 800m from the old port, the Saint Charles train station (Paris is now only 3:06) and Tunnel Saint charles, giving access to Aix en Provence in 25 minutes, then Cassis and the airport in 30 minutes.
It has all the transport nearby with Metro, Bus and Tram less than 50m, and a car rental agency as a neighbor and a public parking outside the door. There is even the shuttle to Maritime islands and beaches 600m. The other neighbor is a Super U. Then you find 40m round a pharmacy, a bar with sunny terrace, bakery tea Plauchut, Brasserie connected Danaïdes, the Post, the two best Pizzeria de Marseille ( At Christmas and at Picone).
Finally, for those who like Cultural outings, Odeon Theatres is 40m, 200m Gymnasium, Bernardine 300m and that of the auction, with the Opéra de Marseille are 15 minutes walk away. The Ballad of the apartment to the famous museum MUCEM will take you through the Canebière, the Old Port, the Intercontinental Hotel, Avenue of the Republic, the former Panier district, the marina, gateway and Fort Saint John, Place d'Armes and finally MUCEM.
This is the historic center which offers you, but with all conceivable means of transportation to get away in the blink of an eye.
More specifically, the apartment is composed as follows:
- A host lock (with a machine for cleaning shoes) with 3 seats cinema that distributes three doors in front of you and a staircase to the first chamber
- 3 doors: 1 toilet, 1 bathroom with a large bath, 1 laundry room with washing machine and household products
- Airlock stairs overlooking a mezzanine bedroom. Low ceiling and warmly decorated, it's all in privacy but open to the rest of the apartment through the windows. A bed of 140cm and a little furniture for your business await you.
- Right of the airlock, a monumental gate that opens onto a living room of 65m2. With 4 large windows and 4.7m ceiling, it is bright and grand. A beautiful wooden parquet floors, moldings Napoleon III, an old bank antique wood for an aperitif, a hidden TV in a cabinet, a huge mirror and a dining table that comfortably seats 8 people. The long balcony you will have a break and smoking a cigarette in front of the Odeon theater, the Reformed church and the war memorial.
Behind two other ports, is the kitchen, long and wide, fully equipped, bright, with a table for breakfast at 6 without sitting down to dinner.
- On the other side of the chamber, a smaller door distributes two largest rooms in the house. In this lock, a large storage cupboard.
- The first room on the right is a huge master suite. A bed of 160cm placed on floors in the last century, moldings Napoleon III and 2 large windows that overlook a beautiful courtyard and an outdoor hallway, very quiet. Mezzanine / cloakroom is present but closed to leave our business. Below, a bathroom with toilet, shower and sink, antique mirror and brown tiles. A large closet. Total independence.
- The other room is the so-called 'children'. It also former prosecutor, it is simply furnished with a modern white furniture and an old wardrobe, it also offers a changing table for newborns. A single bed 80 under a veil with another pull out bed underneath.
A staircase leads to the mezzanine, open on the bottom, which offers a 140cm bed and a small cupboard. In contact with the ceiling moldings, this area has a special charm.
For general amenities, all rooms are air conditioned / heated independently of each other. The laundry can be dried in the outdoor corridor rooms background. The rooms are very quiet. The parking is 50m underground. Super Market is below with opening hours late, so very convenient. Pharmacy, bakery, butcher, post office, bar, restaurants, copies and photo space .... are all 50m, with public transport and motorway.
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome