Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday apartment in Alfama - Lisbon 37 - Alfama
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-9)
This wonderful flat is located on the 3rd floor of a building from the 18th century, at Alfama one of the oldest parts of Lisbon.
It is decorated with a mixture of modern and ancient, and it is full of sunlight that you can enjoy from inside or relaxing in one of the 2 terraces, wile having a glance of the river, or seing the cats sleeping on the roofs of the medieval neighborhood.
This apartment is at Alfama, the medieval Moorish neighborhood where an emerging cosmopolitanism mixes with the “natives” day-to-day life. It is a village in the heart of the city, due to the fact that most of Alfama’s residents have lived here their entire lives and retain a strong sense of community.
The apartment has 110 square meters, and it has been recently renovated to include the following:
- Two bedrooms with double beds (140 cm wide), one of them with access to one of the terraces.
- One bedroom with two bunk beds.
- A living room with sofa with satellite TV and Hi-Fi and access to one of the terraces.
- A small room with a double sofa bed and a window opened to the kitchen.
- A complete kitchen with electric oven and stove, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine and also dish washer; The window between the kitchen and the room has a table with place to sit eight persons.
- A complete bathroom with bathtub.
- A shower.
- Two terraces with a beautiful view over Lisbon's roofs and river Tejo.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Alternative Lifestyle
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Best place I have been staing. About 25 min walk to the center. Taxi is about 3,5€ to the center. Beach is not so near about 30 min walk and 40 min in train. Really good for friends having a good time. But I think it's even better for couples and families. Good restaurants right at the downstairs. No clubs nearby, so you can sleep your nights in peace. Also there is a small grocery store, about 5 min walk, almost on the other side of the fado museum.