Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday apartment in Termini area (Modern Centre) - Apartment
SPECIAL OFFER:from NOV. 06 to DEC. 10 2014-€ 75,00 per night for 2 UP TO 5 PERS.
Our apartment is superbly located:
- 15 min. walk from the Colosseum/Roman Forum;
- 15 min. walk from main Termini Railway Station;
- 15 min. walk from the two Basilicas of S. Giovanni and S. M. Maggiore.
It is a comfortable FIRST floor flat with ELEVATOR. It has:
- a lovely entrance
- a SPACIOUS living room (TV + radio, CD and MP3 player and USB port)
- TWO bedrooms with DOUBLE beds
- one bathroom
A very luminous and FULLY equipped KITCHEN. It has:
- a toaster
- a kettle
- a microwave oven
- a washing machine (detergent provided)
- a fridge
- an iron + ironing board
Oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, tea, Italian coffee, cappuccino, decaffeinated coffee, chocolate, honey, milk, water, fruitjuices, yoghurts, bread, butter, jam, nutella, fresh fruits, biscuits, cereals.
- shampoo, conditioner, body cream, body soap, shower caps, makeup remover. slippers.
- hairdrayer, first-aid kit.
The apartment also features a LOFT above the kitchen:
- it hosts an extra French size double bed, which can sleep 1/2 teenagers.
- Towels (change after 3 days)
- Freshly cleaned linen
- Brochures in English, French, Spanish and German;
- Book guides in English
PERSONALIZED GUIDED TOURS AT COMPETITIVE PRICES offered upon request.
A WARM WELCOME AT YOUR CHECK-IN:
- full assistance with info on the area
- how to move and get orginized
- other few tips
We are ALWAYS available:
- BEFORE your arrival with suggestions and touristic info;
- At your check-in with a warm welcome
- DURING your stay in Rome for any assistance and support you may need
- At your check-out to FACILITATE your departure:
in case of late departures times, guests may store their luggage at our office just 10 min. nearby.
- 3-min. away from A Metro Line (red line)
- 2/3-min walk from bus and tram lines
FROM US, you may reach at ease - AT WALKING DISTANCE- the archaeological and religious sites of Rome: the Colosseum/Roman Forum, St. Gioanni and St. Maria Mggiore.
...and by renting a BIKE at the RENT-A-BIKE shop just below us (favourable prices for our guests) one may reach Villa Celimontana, Via Appia antica!
Our historical area - Esquilino – boasts the oldest and most famous ice-cream shop in Rome, 'FASSI'.
It is a major attraction and a must for people from Rome and all over the world.
Plenty of very good restaurants and pizzerias offer delicious Italian food.
EXCELLENT CONNECTIONS TO:
FIUMICINO AND CIAMPINO AIRPORTS
(Shuttle-buses and trains from Termini Railway Station depart REGULARLY)
Smoking is only permitted at the windows.
Please, be respectful of the neighbours and keep the noise to a minimum.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About ELEONORA POLTRONIERI
I am an architect and the flat was one my studio.
Now I have two daughters and the elder is attending university. The guest house serves us to cover her university fees and stay in Milan.
ELEONORA POLTRONIERI purchased this apartment in 1988
What makes this apartment unique
Our apartment central location represents a 'crossroad' between the archaelogical area of Rome, the religious area, the main Termini Station (that connects to both Fiumicino and Ciampino Airports) and, finally, the immediate access to public transport lines: Matro A line (3 min. far), buses and trams just by us.