Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday villa in Reunion - 5 Star Orlando
Luxury Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
We are very proud to receive a TOP VACATION RENTAL IN KISSIMMEE AREA AWARD for three years in a row. We have also received an award for our lovely condo too!
Updated September 2014. All photos are personally taken and current.
RATED EXCELLENT 5 STARS!
Please read our reviews, these are GENUINE reviews given by our much valued guests - they are NOT generated by management companies.
You can have peace of mind when booking knowing that our villa is fully licensed for short term rentals, it meets all required fire safety regulations and we are members of HOA in good standing.
Water park and golf access can be arranged at extra cost.
Welcome to 5 Star Orlando - five stars with good reason!. Our luxury model villa is at Reunion Resort Orlando, a fabulous golf resort just a few minutes from Mickey Mouse's home at Walt Disney World in Florida. This gracious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, conservation-view villa with heated pool is on a corner lot with a very private south facing terrace, complete with summer grill.
Our location is totally unique - unlike many properties at Reunion, you won't be overlooked on our terrace and we have truly enviable south facing views over the fascinating woodlands. Not to mention we are the nearest Reunion rental to Walt Disney World, a hassle free 10 min ride away.
We and our Reunion-preferred interior designers chose Tommy Bahama-style/Colonial decor (in excess of $80k worth) for a taste of classic Florida living - so much better than a hotel experience! Not all houses at Patriots Landing are created equal and ours benefits from many upgrades throughout.
You'll find every amenity you could require - from a kitchen equipped with anything you could need, to FREE on-demand movies and Blu-Ray player with Internet on the 50' TV in the living room. We've tried to make it so you will want for nothing. We even supply a welcome pack to get you started…
We love our home and visit as often as we can - we want you to enjoy it too. We will never cram you in! We only ever allow a maximum of 8 people to occupy our home, we want each of you to enjoy this spacious, beautiful home to make for a truly relaxing vacation.
It has probably one of the most private, luscious aspects in all of Reunion Resort. Some key features:
• Superb corner lot aspect, used as a VIP unit with upgrades throughout
• South facing pool terrace is not overlooked - a truly private location
• Gorgeous views over the woodland with palm trees surrounding our pool
• Built in KitchenAid BBQ and granite top dining table on terrace
• Loungers, seats and rockers outside
• Heated Pool with feature fountains, LED colour changing light and hot/cold outdoor shower
• 3000sq ft of open plan, air conditioned comfort
• Spacious floorplan with 30' living room & remote control twin Caribbean style ceiling fans
• All fixtures and fittings meet Reunion's 5 Star hotel standards
• Minimum 300 thread count bed linens, feather pillows, as well as luxury towels in each bathroom
• Upgraded flooring, carpets and tiling
• Luxury hotel grade, modern colonial 'Tommy Bahama' style furniture
• 55' HD LED TV with Blu-Ray player and built-in internet
• XBox and games
• DVD Library
• FREE on-demand movies in living room
• 4 luxury bedrooms, all ensuite with feature tiled bathrooms
• All bedrooms have large flat screen TV's with smart blu ray players and FREE Netflix.
• All bedrooms have smart iphone dock alarm clocks.
• Jetted tub, twin marble sinks and feature walk-in shower in master bathroom
• Serta beds and blackout drapes in every bedroom
• Ceiling fans in all bed suites.
• Corian and marble counter tops throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen with Whirlpool appliances and crown cabinetry
• Microwave, icemaker, juicer, coffee maker, toaster etc etc
• Washer and dryer, ironing board
• Hairdryers and make-up mirrors in every bathroom, along with Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
• Elegant glass top dining area with 6 place settings and wine cooler
• Free wireless 10MB internet & national calls
• Complementary Sat Nav/GPS
• Welcome pack with tea, coffee, toiletries, cleaning supplies etc
• The best management team on property - if you want anything from an airport transfer to a butler or chef, just ask, 24 hours a day!
• And a lot more besides…
Our luxury Orlando villa at Reunion Resort is a beautiful place to vacation - the landscaping is fantastic and truly a place to enjoy time away from the theme parks. Reunion Resort itself offers:
• Incredible landscaped 2300 acre surroundings
• Ten heated pools and seven spa tubs all free to use
• Superb restaurants - Forte: high end Italian & Chophouse, Eleven: east coast cool with fusion food, a great sushi bar in the lobby, the Clubhouse: open all day, plus more choices on property…
• Loads of activities - gym, bike hire, kids club, teen area, pool tables, even Dive-in movies!
• Golf and tennis shop on-site
• Luxury spa
• Free resort shuttle
• Reunion Grande with rooftop pool and views of the Disney fireworks
• Award-winning tennis courts and beach volleyball
• 3 signature golf courses designed by the world's most famous golf legends: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson
• Annika Sorenstam's world first golf academy
• Room Service
• Direct and easy routes to the main theme parks - be at Disney in under 10 minutes on the new link road!
• Supermarkets and shops right on your doorstep
• Fabulous Water Park
Your 5 star Orlando vacation villa is close to the nearby Orlando theme parks and many incredible shopping opportunities. This luxury Orlando villa is only 10 minutes from Disneyworld, 10-15 minutes from Sea World and 15-20 minutes from Universal Studios.
Find out more about our 5 Star Orlando property on our website - see link below.
Need something smaller? For details on our 3 bedroom/3 bathroom luxury condo at Reunion Resort, see VRBO listing 137678.
Keywords: 5 Star Orlando, Luxury Villa Orlando, Reunion Resort Vacation Villa, Luxury 4 bed/4bath villa, Orlando Luxury Vacation Rentals
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Arrived on time yesterday evening after a great flight with Virgin. Bit of a problem with the car hire, as our agent had booked the car in my name, with me as the driver, but I wasn't planning on driving and hadn't brought my license. Frustrating that an error, that must happen so often cannot be resolved with a simple name change and admin fee. So we've had to pay for a couple of days hire till we can speak to our agent on Monday.
So we arrived at your villa a little jaded but what a lovely surprise we got. It's simply stunning. We've been very fortunate over the last 15 years, due to both my husband and I working in the travel industry, to stay in some of the best 5 star hotels all over the world, in the top suites. So I suppose my standards are now pretty high. So walking through your front door, and getting the "wow" factor was very pleasing. The level of detail is just incredible. Like the best 5 star hotel facilities. I especially loved the bedrooms and the Egyptian cotton bedding,
The children couldn't wait to get into the pool and when we discovered a selection of inflatable pool toys they were over the moon.
Just one query, is there a card to use at the barrier to enter the complex or do we have to always go to the guest one that's manned ?
It's 7am in the morning and the children are in the pool already. The temperature is perfect.
We are going to thoroughly enjoy chilling at your lovely house, after busy days.