The neighbourhood is very elegant and prestigious. You'll reach Royal Oak and Paddington tube station in 5 min. walking. Apartment in Notting Hill is very close to the beautiful Hyde Park/ Kensington Gardens just a few minute walk away.
The flat is on a quiet, quaint, tree-lined street in Notting Hill, near Westbourne Grove and Maida Vale. Everything you need is a stone's throw away:
- Grocery stores (Marks + Spencer, Waitrose, Sainsbury, Planet Organic)
- Great boutique shopping on Westbourne Grove (5 minute walk) and Portobello Road (10 minute)
- Pubs (e.g., the Westbourne, the Cow)
- Fantastic restaurants (e.g., Granger, Inaho sushi, 202, Daylesford Organic, E+O, Osteria Basilico)
- Exercise classes (BarreTONED, BodyWorksWest gym)
- Spas on Queensway
- Great running/walking routes (Maida Vale Canal, Hyde Park)
The flat is located near several tube stops:
- Royal Oak is a 2 minute walk away
- Notting Hill Gate and Bayswater are each a 10-15 minute walk away
- There are many buses that service the area (takes me 30 minutes by bus to get to Green Park / Mayfair each day).