Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in Knysna - Glen View, The Heads
4 Bedrooms En-suite, 3 With Balconies. Close To Golf, Beaches & Whale Watching
Beautiful, comfortable four-bedroom detached holiday home, perfect for families and couples, enjoying a spectacular view across Coney Glen on the Eastern Head to where the Indian Ocean flows into the Knysna Lagoon.
Comfortably furnished with care to ensure your every need has been anticipated. The house is fully equipped inside and out for you to relax and enjoy the many pleasures of life in one of the most exquisite naturally beautiful places in the world.
• Large sitting room with television and surround sound system, gas-flame log fire and floor to ceiling windows with the balcony having views over Coney Glen
• Separate and equally large family games/TV/reading room, also with gas-flame log fire and additional double sofa bed for occasional guests during your stay
• Fully-equipped modern kitchen
• Separate dual-aspect dining room that comfortably seats 8
• The master bedroom has a king size bed, the second bedroom has a double bed, the third bedroom is a family room with double bed, single bed and cot if required and the fourth bedroom is a twin bedded room in an annexe linked by an internal door from the main staircase. All bedrooms are en-suite.
• All beds and linen are of a high standard to ensure a restful stay
• Additional cleaning/laundry maid services available on request as required
• Large covered balcony perfect for parties complete with a gas Weber Braii/BBQ and comfortable seating for 8
• Breakfast courtyard leading from the dining room
• Sun-soaked private balcony with Hammock
• Sundowner balcony for viewing the spectacular African sunset over the Western Head and Feather-bed nature reserve
• Gorgeous terraced, private garden equipped with chairs, occasional tables and sun-loungers
• Separate laundry yard and covered drying area accessed from the Kitchen
• Four off-road parking spaces in addition to the large automated double garage (6 spaces in total)
The house is conveniently located for exploring the Garden Route from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, the house is minutes from the tranquillity of Leisure Isle, the quality shopping and restaurants of Thesen Island, the Golf courses, Resort Hotel & Spa's of Pezula and Simola, and of course the centre of Knysna with all the life and soul you would expect of South Africa's favourite holiday town along with the Marina and Waterfront Quay.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed