Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday home in Saint Georges d'Oleron
Nice house in a charming village by the sea on the island of Oléron
On the island of Oleron
500 m from the beautiful beach of Chaucre
House for 2/3 people, quiet, private gated driveway in
Furnished Tourism Rated 4 **** - neat Deco
2 Course closed flower, garden furniture and barbecue
Payments accepted: Credit Cards, PayPal, Bank, Banking Cheques and Cheques Vacances
Fully equipped kitchen (washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, 3 burner hob, cooker hood, oven, microwave ... μ)
2 bedrooms (1 room with 1 bed 140, 1 bedroom with 2 beds of 90)
HDTV flat screen 32 ", stereo, free phone, unlimited WiFi access
2 mountain bikes available on request (certificate of insurance to provide personal RC)
Pets accepted calm
Picturesque markets every morning in the neighboring villages of DOMINO, Chéray, LA BREE LES BAINS ...
On the west coast of Ile d'Oleron, the old village of CHAUCRE delight lovers of old stones with its narrow streets lined with small houses bouquets passeroses (hollyhocks).
You will find everything on the spot for an unforgettable holiday:
- A vast sandy beach
- A diving school, dunes, forest ...
- Beautiful bike rides or car to explore the island of Oléron''
- In summer, picturesque markets every morning in neighboring villages
Oléron is also:
• its mild climate, the diversity of its landscapes
• local products, its arts and crafts often installed in old oyster huts gaudy, its theme parks
• Oléron "is of course known and recognized for its famous oysters and mussels in the world.
• Also do not miss the picturesque harbor Cotinière with its quality products: bars online, turbot, langoustines, lobsters ...
• centers of yachting and nautical leisure centers fitness
• numerous mini-cruises to Fort Boyard, the Ile d'Aix, La Rochelle ...
(Can other houses available for rental)
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered