Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday apartment in Briancon - Luxury Apartment 350m to lift
New central apartment slps. 9, 350m to lifts, shops & restos, parking wifi sky
Central luxury apartment next to the ski lifts in the Serre Chevalier Valley with awesome panoramic views of the mountains, and the night sky. Our place is a 3 bedroom open plan apartment with a professional kitchen sleeping 9 in the heart of town close to ski lifts, restos, shops,and the ski slopes. Indoor secure parking is at 100m but there is also a loading space. This central location allows you to leave the car all week, and for your ski group to be independent and go skiing when they want, benefit from all the activities that are close by, and get home easily from bars, restaurants, supermarket (don't worry if you forget the milk) , casino and nightclub. If someone doesn't ski they are perfectly placed to enjoy the town without being secluded. Briancon is probably THE most sunny ski resort in France and our giant picture windows and huge terraces are perfect to enjoy the snow, as well as making a snowman.
The apartment is brand new and been built with all the mod cons in mind - wood burner, underfloor heating, towel heaters, comfy matresses, crisp linen and towels, wooden floors, amazing wooden sun deck, terraces, 2 ensuite bathrooms, nespresso machine, blender, washer/dryer, high speed internet wifi, UK&French satellite TV, surround sound, bluetooth sound system. We have also put a 300 litre water tank in so you will not have cold showers.
Details for holiday apartment Apartment Klimt Briancon, 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, 2 Bathrooms
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
Fantastic central location next to the Rue Central and Le Club resto - fun place with lots of atmoshpere. We hed a great cycling trip in Briancon. Beautiful modern apartment, nice and clean. Hope to see you next year.
Ski enthusiast with 10 years in the Chamonix valley, moving to Briancon 5 years ago. Love to ski in the Serre Chevalier Valley with 220 km of pistes and great off piste descents and lots of tree runs. Briancon and the Serre Chevalier Valley offers so much for both sporting enthusiasts, and those who just want to relax. Sunshine 300 days a year makes Briancon one of the most sunny resorts in France - nice to have sun on your face.
Interactive piste map: http://plandespistes.serre-chevalier.com
350 metres from lifts - 250km of pistes (beginner to advanced) - Interactive piste map here: http://plandespistes.serre-chevalier.com
300 days of sunshine per year - best French resort for sun.
Central location in the Briancon new town: bars, restaurants, apres ski, swimming pool complex, supermarket, train station, ice cream parlour, spas.
Secure indoor parking at 100m.
Modern and cosy apartment.
Professional kitchen - great for entertaining family friends and guests.
1) Central Location: 350m to lifts, and on Rue Centrale in Briancon - main shopping street.
2) Brand new build with towel heaters, underfloor heating, professional kitchen, 300l water tank, wooden floors, 4 metre giant bay windows, good mattresses, wood burner.
3) Amazing roof terraces and outside space for sunbathing, making snowmen, having BBQs, plus awesome panoramic mountain views including views of the slopes and of three UNESCO forts.
4) Double glazing everywhere so pretty quiet dispite central location and mountain views from pretty much every window.
5) Partnerships with transfer company and ski rental shop for good deals and best brands.
6) Sky TV and stronger WIFI due to central location.
7) Ample outside space on roof terrace for storage of bikes, kayaks, skis etc.
8) Next to bakery and great cafe for breakfasts.