Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday villa in Moorea - Te Ata villa, Legends Moorea
120 sq.m villa, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, equipped kitchen, jacuzzi
The Te Ata villa is a true haven of peace in the middle of a 7 hectare mature garden.
Built with quality materials such as Moorea stone and exotic wood, the villa is very well integrated in the island natural environment and will add harmony and quality of life to your stay. In an idyllic setting, the villa will give you total privacy to enjoy the natural beauty of the island.
It is part of a private secured residence (with watchman) and includes access to the residence infinity pool with stunning 180° view facing the ocean, its gym and tennis court.
Capacity : 1 to 4 people (children included).
The 120 sq.m villa includes:
- deck with jacuzzi, 2 sunbeds and 'faré pote' (terrace sheltered from sun).
- fully equipped kitchen: oven, microwave, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, appliances (Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle), crockery and cutlery, pots and pans, cleaning products, condiment kit (salt, pepper, sugar).
- living room: satellite TV (11 chanels including 1 in English), DVD player.
- bathroom: hair dryer, toiletries.
- 2 bedrooms: bedrooms are air conditioned, quality linen.
- laundry room: wasing machine, tumble dryer, iron and board.
Activities and leisure
The villa residence includes the following facilities for your sports and activities on spot:
- infinity pool with panoramic view, solarium
- tennis court
- hiking trails (30 min, 1h and 2h30) from the residence
Located on a motu (small island) in a preserved maritime area, the private beach of the residence offers an access to a wonderful setting and a natural environment, a shaded picnic area and an incredible marine fauna. The motu private beach is accessible by regular shuttle boats.
Very close to the residence:
Licence-free boat rental, nautical excursions, dolphin center, dolphin/whale excursions, catamaran excursions, helmet diving (Aquablue), scuba diving, private excursions, sunset cruises, etc.
Car, bike, scooter, quad bike rental, 18 hole golf, 4x4 safari excursions, island tour, excursions with professional photographer, pedestrian hiking, tiki village, microlight tour, private tour.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Pierre and Léonce have been living in French Polynesia for 10 years and live in Tahiti.
Pierre is agricultural engineer and works in Moorea. Léonce is a nurse in Tahiti.
Munier purchased this villa in 2010
What makes this villa unique
- wonderful setting, one of the only private residences built on a hillside!
- private and secured residence (watchman) tucked between sea and mountain in a shrine of 7 hectare mature garden.
- plunging view on the ocean and mountain from your large terrace.
- beautiful modern villa with its own jacuzzi.
- perfectly equipped kitchen.
- free access to the residence infinity pool, its gym and tennis court.
- a paradise for gourmets: gastronomic restaurant on the residence ground floor.
- The residence has its own motu (small private island) for more freedom in your activities!
'A unique villa concept for more freedom! Recommended for long stays and ideal for everyone: family, friends or couple.'