Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday cottage in Xonrupt-Longemer
SINGING THE BREAK is located in the center of Xonrupt and close to all amenities
Nice house in the center of Xonrupt friendly, 5 minutes from Gerardmer, renovated in 2013
Located in a quiet and easily accessible location, YOU ARE A 2 MN WALK TO SHOPS (bakery, butcher / delicatessen, post office, tabac / press). NEAR LAKE Longemer (15 min walk), halfway between the SKI Mauselaine has Gerardmer and La Bresse Hohneck (10 minutes drive) at the foot of Schlucht.
"Song of rupt" welcomes you in a warm and contemporary, to discover the seasons the different activities offered by the Vosges mountains.
You can enjoy the south facing terrace is for lunch (BBQ gas plancha) or for you to relax, you relax or simply to relax.
- In winter snow sports with Nordic and alpine ski areas, family size
- Many hiking journey towards the lakes and peaks of the massif course where you can taste the flavors of the local specialties in one of the many farm-inns.
- Folk and cultural events such as the Festival of Daffodils or the Fantastic Film Festival in Gerardmer
- Many sporting events in winter and summer with
* Trace the Vosges ski in February
* Trail of the Valley of the Lakes in June
* X-Terra Xonrupt in July
* The Vosges mountain bike trail in August,
* Gerardmer Triathlon in September ...
This year live live the 'TOUR DE FRANCE' 2014 13 and July 14
3 Lakes Valley offers a unique setting for its natural diversity very popular with hikers and mountain bikers
On the other side of the Col de la Schlucht, the Alsatian side of the massif offers many opportunities for cultural and gastronomic journey, Munster Colmar through the Wine Route.
Near Gerardmer and La Bresse, the 'Song of rupt is a charming house fully fenced, centrally located in Xonrupt and close to all amenities.
Everything has been designed for your comfort; 130 m2 has arranged to accommodate up to 10 people, with family or friends.
Centrally located in the village of XONRUPT, the 'Song of rupt' is 10 MN Lake Longemer or you can go on foot or by bike safely with young children (bike path).
The lodge is on the road to the resort of La Bresse Hohneck. You can then choose to join the ski slopes without going through the main roads, which can be nice for peak periods
Renovated in 2013, this apartment rated 4 stars, 3 and recently clesvacances 3 ears Gites de France offers BENEFITS OF COMFORT and quality to ensure you a successful stay.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome