Keepers Cottage is well situated for trips in to London or down to the coast. There are many attractions within 1/2 hour including children's farms, theme parks, stately homes, National Trust Houses and gardens. There are miles of country walks and traditional village pubs readily available.
The Cottage is set in the South coast of England and enjoys a relatively mild winter climate.
To travel further afield, London is 40 miles away , Brighton 30 miles and historic Portsmouth 45 miles. From Portsmouth it is a short ferry ride over to the Isle of Wight.
Keepers Cottage a famous country retreat, ideal for a city break. It is the perfect location for a cycling or walking holiday.
- Goodwood House: open to the public (check times) is 20 minutes away. Goodwood is also renowned for its horse racing with many meetings throughout the year, the famous Festival of Speed, The Revival and beautiful Sculpture Park.
- Shillinglee fishing lakes are just down the road and several golf course very close by.
- West Wittering Beach: noted as one of the 10 best beach locations in the Country has something for everyone.
- Guest can also enjoy the peaceful and secluded sand dunes on East Head or surf and waves further along the beautiful stretch of sandy beach.
- Chichester Cathedral: must be one of England's most beautiful cathedral, situated in the heart of a historic and charming City. Chichester boasts some of the best shops, cafes and restaurants to be found in the South.
- Chichester Theatre: continues to attract many famous actors and playwrights and the summer festivities.
- Arundel Castle: a 20 minute car journey takes you to the charming town of Arundel, situated on the river Arun. This a is a day's visit not to be missed!
- Distance to nearest Pub: 3 m
- Tennis in town
- Horse riding
- Golf: 5 minutes drive away.