To discover our beautiful “Pink City” we offer, in a luxury secured building, a functional apartment that sleeps 2 to 4 people with watchman, lift and underground closed parking composed of:
- A 22 m² living area with double sofa-bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and desk with Internet and phone.
- A 7 m² open plan kitchen with table and chairs for 4 people
- A 11 m² bedroom with twin beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- A separate toilet
- A 4 m² shower room
- A 3 m² entrance.
- All the South-exposed living areas which are not overlooked open via large bay windows onto the Garonne and give the impression of sailing on the river.
On the first floor: unobstructed views of the Garonne, above “La Coulée Verte” road (pedestrian and cycling road), parallel to the Garonne and the Canal du Midi (listed as a Unesco World Heritage) with direct access to a very beautiful promenade in the heart of Toulouse who fitted their banks into a promenade to make it a place with events and feasts. Cruises of barges.
This apartment is close to the Church Saint-Pierre-des-Cuisines, the Modern Art Museum, the Théâtre Garonne, the Musée des Abattoirs, the zenith, the Bazacle, the Capitole University and the ESC Business School. Ideally located to discover the old Toulouse and relax far away from the busy environment. On foot:
- 5 minutes from Place Saint-Pierre
- 20 minutes from Place du Capitole
- 25 minutes from Matabiau train station
- Easy bus/tram/underground transport to Blagnac Airport and Matabiau train station
- 10 minutes on foot from Pierre Baudis convention centre (Compans Caffarrelli)
At the foot of the building, in the adjacent streets, you will find nearby shops and daily markets in Saint-Cyprien, Boulevard de Strasbourg and Victor Hugo.
- Bike rental
- Bus stations
- Amidonniers: lines 1/45/Noct
- Barcelone-Leclerc: lines 1/L16/63
- Héracles: lines /l16/63/45
The typical architecture of Toulouse in terra cotta gave it the nickname of “Pink City”.
The old centre is divided into: the old Roman town, located in the actual Place Esquirol which grid plan has been modified in the Middle Ages, Le Bourg, medieval district around the Saint-Sernin Church became the district of colleges and universities, Rive Gauche, the Faubourg of Saint-Cyprien is a popular area linked to the general hospital.
Amongst the remarkable sites, we can mention the Pont Neuf and the Pont Saint-Pierre but particularly the impressive Église des Jacobins which palm trees vaults house the relics of Saint-Thomas of Aquino.
Town in constant expansion, Toulouse is a university town that attracts many students and young actives. Its dynamism also comes from the presence of many top of the range activities which the most famous are probably aeronautics and Airbus factories.
In the Cassoulet country, in the restaurants of the centre, taste the best specialties of the region: foie gras, sausages and confit and of course the violet of Toulouse. In the traditional rugby territory, discover a sport that reflects the spirit of warm and convivial people.
Cité de l'Espace, Capitole, Basilica of Saint-Sernin, Stadium Municipal, Museum, Théâtre du Capitole, Jardin des Plantes, Cathédrale Saint-Etienne, Canal du Midi, Musée des Augustins, Notre-Dame de la Daurade, Hôtel d'Assézat, Château de Pibrac, Musée Saint-Raymond, Georges Labit Museum, Château d'Eau, etc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Rate|
5 Apr 2014 - 4 Apr 2015
Changeover Day: Sunday
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€400|
|Frais de ménage||€50|
|Arrhes de 30% en virement de banque à banque par IBAN|
|Notes||tarif dégressif en fonction de la durée, caution demandée, acompte/arrhes à la réservation, remise des clés par le propriétaire et , si absent , par son représentant .Décharge à signer pour utilisation Internet . Télécommande parking remise à votre arrivée et rendue à votre départ ( dans le cas de perte la somme de 50 euros vous sera demandée .|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.