The Costa del Sol is an area that contains all the ingredients of a great holiday:
• In the area you will find a variety of bars: the typical Spanish tapas bars with typical, typical British or Irish pubs where a beer, the beach bars or "beach bars" where you can taste some "fried pescaitos" precious and exclusive pub for a drink.
• Equally superb is the quantity and quality of restaurants around the area (Andalusian cuisine, International, Italian, French, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Moroccan, homemade food, etc ...). There are restaurants that are open 24 hours.
• 5 minutes from San Pedro de Alcantara towards the interior is a town called Benahavis, internationally recognized as a people with exceptional cuisine and a large quantity, variety and quality of restaurants.
• Because of the large concentration of restaurants, bars and clubs, specifically Puerto Banus is a place to enjoy the sunrise and if you want to continue the party may do so at beach bars with great style, music and great atmosphere there throughout the area and if the body does not hang right there with comfortable hammocks up from lovely tulle tents which can accommodate up to six people, they can relax in the shade with the sound of the sea and the gentle breeze background. And once recovered, in the "beach bars" next door can enjoy a nice meal watching the sea.
• essential near towns to visit, to include:
Puerto Banus: The famous marina for yachts, luxury shops, restaurants, night parties, etc ...
ROUND: A lovely mountain village with one of the square's oldest bull ring in Spain (1572), the Tajo de Ronda, etc ...
GIBRALTAR: A little piece of England
Nerja: A lovely seaside village with one of the most important caves in Spain
Mijas: A picturesque town charm (Burro taxi, miniature museum, etc ...)
We provide a guide and bus schedule, maps of the area and nearby villages, guide all activities and dates in the area.
• Nearby cities: Seville, Cordoba, Granada, etc ..., each with its own history, customs, cuisine and sights.
• Shopping: You will find a variety of items of all types, both artisanal and high standing, as in the area are the best shops and brands worldwide.
• The amount of activities you can do in the area is so large that it is impossible to detail them all. In the area you will find:
Road trails, hiking, Mountain biking, Mountain Adventure, Eco tours, etc. .., Boats: Fishing and Cruises, Amorina (Adventure and fun in full sail), watching tours (whales, dolphins, etc ...), etc. ... Diving centers, Horses (Rental and show), Amusement Park (Tivoli), Family Fun: Camelot, Funny beach, Karting club, Arkadia, etc ...., sports centers where tennis, paddle tennis, gym, Spas , etc ...
• Leisure sites you might visit is also very wide, such as:
Water parks (Aqualand, Mijas Costa, Aquavelis) Animal parks in semi (Selwo, Crocodile Park, Senda, Sea life, Selwo marina, Fuengirola Zoo, Wolf park, etc ...), Amusement Park (Tivoli), Family Fun: Camelot, Funny beach, Karting club, Arkadia, etc ...., Casinos (Torrequebrada, Marbella).
• You will find local markets with different goods:
THURSDAY: San Pedro de Alcantara.
FRIDAY: Las Chapas
SATURDAY: Puerto Banus
• Of the 34 golf courses in the vicinity there are 22 fields of the villa are from 3 minutes to 20 minutes by car, we provide a wide field information.
• The area of Marbella, San Pedro de Alcantara has a unique micro-climate on the Costa del Sol, with minimum temperatures of 13 º C and maximum 38 ° C, with a mean annual temperature of 18.7 º C.
• The beaches in the area are all distinguished years for their good condition, on the beaches of Marbella and San Pedro de Alcantara find changing rooms, showers on the beach some truly artistic as a life-size elephant and its trunk is the shower, find slides and swings for the children and lifeguard services supported by the Red Cross in high season.
• Although throughout the year sports, cultural and amusement events are held in the summer this is exceptional. They may encotrar local festivals or nearby, celebrations, concerts, etc ...