|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This house called : Villa Stella, is located on a plot of 10000m2 near the charming Provencal village of Cotignac . Very well equipped, the villa offers all modern conveniences of new homes in exceptional standing !
The house is built on one level on a 150m2 surface.
- A large and bright living and dining room overlooking the beautiful garden and its pool, a big screen TV and the log fire place in the lounge
- The kitchen part is of course well equiped of the modern household appliances : coffee maker, toaster , kettle, dishwasher, oven, electric hot plates, micro-wave, fridge and freezer . Close to the kitchen, the cellar where is the washing machine.
Air conditioning for the very hot period.
On the other side of the lounge :
3 double bedrooms with twin beds that can be a choice of joining or separation , and each with mosquito net at the windows :
- Room 1 : 2 x 90 × 200 with its bathroom with toilet ;
- Room 2 : 2 x 80 × 200 with its shower room ;
- Room 3 : 2 x 90 × 200 with its bath-showerroom .
A separated toilet is accessible from the corridor .
Big doors have double advantage of making the house very bright and allow direct access to the terrace. On this terrace is furnished dining area with barbecue. You will love the serenity that pervades this beautifully maintained and surrounded by typical Provencal essences that are oaks and pine trees .
From the terrace you can see the pool to dimensFrom the terrace you can watch the generously sized swimming pool (10m x 6m, deep from 1,50m to 2,10m). All garden furniture is available to give you the comfort of time depending on your mood, but always accompanied by the chirping of cicadas.
Closed to the property is an organic vegetable little farm, nice to follow the cooking according to the season of the Provence's vegetable.
Your vacation will be unforgettable in Provence : quiet, festivities, authentic walks, cultural visits, swimming ... It's up to you to choose what theme you want for each day at the villa Stella !
Set in the heart of Provence Cotignac is a village with many advantages:
- there are many shops, several markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and good doctors in the village ;
- it is in a beautiful setting, nestling under an imposing rock with troglodyte caves and with lots of opportunities for countryside walks and cycling routes, horse riding, tennis club ;
- it’s a culturally busy place with festivities and events around theatre, film and music during most of the year ;
- a beautiful place to discover local cuisine and the many delicacies: vineyards, truffles,artisan cheeses, olives and much more ;
- many different gastronomic outings, as well as cooking courses can be arranged ;
- many artists and sculptors have made Cotignac their home and some offer classes in their art forms.
Half way between the Gorges du Verdon and the Mediterranean and St Tropez the wider region offers many tourist attractions
- a rich cultural heritage with some important pilgrim destinations like Notre dame de Graces and the St Baume, as well as the ancient Abbey of the Thoronet and museums, such as the Ceramics Museum in Salernes.
-many sporting activities are possible: Kayaking on the Argens, Climbing in the Vallon Sourn, pedal boating, sailing and surfing on the Lac de St Croix.
This house is ideal to take a restful break, or a sporty holiday with your friends and family and to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic delights of the area.
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2013
This Villa is just a peaceful nest where to take a rest, after working days, between visits sightseeing tours in a authentic Provence, compares to the Riviera, too crowded.
An exceptionnal setting :
In the heart of the Provence, between the Mediterranen sea and the canyons of Verdon, Cotignac is settle down at the feet of the impressive tuff rock where life is easy !
We offer a large choice for vacation rentals in Provence, house or villas, guest houses, prestige and others. Discover our sports tours in Provence, our stays relaxation in Provence, our discovering stays in Provence.
We also propose an oenological tour in Provence and a one other for Provençal traditions.
Contact us if you wish assistance, we are available by telephone or by email.
Cotignac is full of resources, do not hesitate to inquire !
- Large private and secured pool
- Good mattresses
- Air conditioning and mosquito net in the bedrooms
- Comfort and decoration of the house
- Free WIFI access
- Welcome and check-in and out of the house by our services
- Bookings and payments management (CB or CASH)
An authentic village, just :1h to the main beauties of the Provence :
- the Lake of Ste Croix, the famous Canyon of Verdon, amazing walks, or rides on the water are waiting for you
- the coast of Mediterraneen sea and its wonderfull sandy beaches, St Tropez, the islands of Proquerolles, Port-Cros
- beautifull cities like Aix en Provence, Marseille
- or the other side authentic villages : Tourtour, Entrecasteaux, Sillans la Cascade, Cotignac, Barjols, Aups, Villecroze...with all the year long festivals, events, and their museums like Terra Rossa ceramic museum
Terravana organize for you unforgettable sightseeingtours according your interests !
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€800|
|Stay tax||€0.5 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|
Conditions à l'arrivée :
- Caution (800 euros, non encaissé, possibilité en CB)
- Ménage de fin de séjour (80 euros)
- Linge de maison (15 euros par personne, ou 20€ avec serviette de piscine)
- Taxe de séjour (0,50 par nuit et par personne de plus de 12 ans)
Conditions de réservations :
- 30% à la réservation plus d'un mois avant l'arrivée
- 100% un mois avant l'arrivée
CB, Chèque et espèces acceptés
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.