Comfortable, quiet and convenient, with its understated style, the apartment offers a fresh and contemporary retreat in the heart of Belgrade. Located a few steps from Pionirski park, opposite Parliament, the apartment London is ideal choice for business trips or vacations. Comfort and flexibility of home combined with excellent services and support 24/7, makes this apartment the perfect base from which to explore all that the city has to offer.
Comfort and flexibility of home combined with excellent services and support 24/7, makes this apartment the perfect base from which to explore all that the city has to offer.
The Apartment has a bedroom furnished with a double bed, a living room with a sofa bed, a separate kitchen, a bathroom and its own courtyard garden with a wooden table, two benches and a large parasol.
The separate kitchen is fully equipped and functional. The large bathroom with toilet also features a spacious shower room, under floor heating, large mirror and a cupboard.
The Apartment is situated on the raised ground floor and has access to its own courtyard via stairs leading from the living room. There are three-step stairs in the building corridor leading to the apartment.
This is a non-smoking apartment, but smoking is permitted both, in the porch and courtyard areas.
In addition to the services stated on the site, we also provide:
• Online flight check in
• Printing of travel ticket / boarding pass
• Complimentary toiletries (soap and shampoo)
Additional features: Central heating, British Standard power plugs x2
Parking: Available at two nearby public garages: Masarikova and Pionirski Park.
We are flexible with check in / out time as long as it does not affect other guests. You will be able to check in / out during night / early morning hours. Please contact us prior to your arrival to let us know.
I currently live in the UK. This is my second home, or, to be more precise, my first home, which was renovated for me and my family to have comfortable place while visiting Belgrade for a few weeks each year. I thought that other visitors to the city would enjoy staying here, as I do. I am unable to welcome our guests in person. However, you will have the best possible service around the clock, provided by professional and friendly team of a hostel based within the same building. They will give you the keys, show you around the place and explain the house rules. I will communicate with guests before, during and after the stay.
If you wish to be contacted via telephone, please let us know.
The property is inherited from our family. It has been renovated recently to high standard. We love it because, despite being situated in the middle of busy city centre, on one of the most important streets, the only noise you can hear during afternoon and night time is a drop of rain when it rains. Day time is usually equally quiet.
The apartment is incredibly quiet and it has its own private courtyard garden. When you step in, coming from the busy street, you feel like stepping into a different world. The apartment has excellent insulation providing peaceful ambiance and comfort. Old brick walls, 70cm thick in places, are very helpful. The location is very convenient and easily accessible by all means of transport. Almost everyone, living and working in Belgrade, frequently passes by the corner, which is very often 'by the way' to many people. It is not a famous tourist spot on its own. However, it is in the centre of all centres, within a short walking distance from almost every popular site, right in the middle between Downtown and exclusive Vracar, as it is on the border of Downtown, borough of Stari Grad (Old Town).
The apartment is located in the vicinity of the famous Hotel London (now Wine Bar London) from which the area gets its name, hence the name of the apartment. It is just a few steps from the beautiful Pionirski Park, which is surrounded by: the City Hall (Old Royal Court), the National Assembly, Tuckwood cinema complex, the Main Post Office open 24/7 and Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra (King Aleksander Boulevard).
In the immediate neighbourhood there are following useful facilities: a few meters up the street there is a grocery shop; down the street, next door to the building, there is a bank; further down the street, there is the only pharmacy in the city open 24/7, Wine Bar London and an Irish pub; opposite the building, there is a cafe bar, a restaurant, a pharmacy and a various shops; 24/7 supermarket, at Cvetni Trg with a number of cafe bars and restaurants, is approximately 5 minutes walk away (400m), opposite Yugoslavian Drama Theatre. Palata Beograd (Belgrade Palace) is only at a few minute walk (200m). The famous building is home to a number of media companies, businesses, a department store and supermarket in the basement. Opposite Palata Beograd, there are a few bakeries and a number of different shops.
Kneza Milosa street itself is known as a residence to a number of embassies and government buildings. The Parliament is located on the other side of the neighbouring park. Diagonally opposite the building, there is Turkish Embassy and Brazilian Embassy is a few meters further, in Krunska Ulica.
Most of the main tourist attractions and places of interests in Belgrade are within a ten minute walk:
• Theatres: National Theatre (900m), Pozoriste na Terazijama (Theatre at Terazije) famous for musical repertoire (500m), Yugoslavian Drama Theatre (400m).
• Museums: Nikola Tesla Museum in Krunska Ulica (700m), National Museum at Trg Republike (900), Museum 25 Maj (25. May Museum and Tito's memorial) and Museum of Yugoslavia (2,8km)
• Parks: Pionirski Park (10m), Tasmajdan (400m), Manjez (400), Kalemegdan, also historic place (1,5km); Botanicka Basta (Botanic Garden) (900m).
• Interesting places for walking: Pedestrian zone Knez Mihailova Street (800m), bohemian street Skadarlija (900m) with numerous traditional style restaurants, Trg Republike (Republic Square) (900m), Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra (King Aleksandar Boulevard), the longest urban street in Belgrade and a shopping avenue, starts 20m from the apartment and continues for 7,5km.
• Churches: Saint Marko's Church (450m), Hram Svetog Save (St Sava’s Temple) (1,2km).
• Open-air markets: Zeleni Venac (800m), Kalenic Pijaca via Krunska Ulica, one of the most beautiful streets in Belgrade (1,3km), Palilulska Pijaca (700m).
• Sport and fitness: Tasmajdan Sport Centre (450m) with an open-air and indoor swimming pool; Hala Pionir (Pionir Arena) famous for basketball matches (1,7km).
• Public garages: Pionirski Park (300m) and Masarikova (300m).
• Hospitals: The most respected hospital complex in the country, Klinicki Centre Srbije (Clinical Centre of Serbia) is about 5 minute walk to the nearest clinic within the complex (1km).
In the wider area, on the island on river Sava, Ada Ciganlina (4,5km), there are nice beaches (including a nudist beach), restaurants and a Golf club with a 9-whole court in the peaceful part of the island.
There is no need for a car. The nearest bus / tram / trolleybus stops are within 2 minutes' walk from the building, providing links to all parts of the city, while Kneza Milosa street itself is ideally positioned for the motorist getting in and out of central Belgrade.
The building is extremely well located for taxi pick-up / drop-off. If you prefer you own car, two public garages are just two minutes walk from the apartment, in opposite directions.
The location is ideal for easy to almost all parts of the city: between Downtown, Vracar (famous for St Sava’s Temple and excellent restaurants loved by locals), on the other side, there is the exclusive residential area, Senjak.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Rate|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £7 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£82|
|Notes||Rates are subject to change until reservation confirmed.
Standard rate apply to 1-2 adult and 1-2 children up to the age of 7 (including).
For more than 2 adults, additional 7euro per person is charged (maximum occupancy 4).
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (GBP), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: