The apartment is located in the vicinity of the famous Hotel London (now Wine Bar London) from which the area gets its name, hence the name of the apartment. It is just a few steps from the beautiful Pionirski Park, which is surrounded by: the City Hall (Old Royal Court), the National Assembly, Tuckwood cinema complex, the Main Post Office open 24/7 and Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra (King Aleksander Boulevard).
In the immediate neighbourhood there are following useful facilities: a few meters up the street there is a grocery shop; down the street, next door to the building, there is a bank; further down the street, there is the only pharmacy in the city open 24/7, Wine Bar London and an Irish pub; opposite the building, there is a cafe bar, a restaurant, a pharmacy and a various shops; 24/7 supermarket, at Cvetni Trg with a number of cafe bars and restaurants, is approximately 5 minutes walk away (400m), opposite Yugoslavian Drama Theatre. Palata Beograd (Belgrade Palace) is only at a few minute walk (200m). The famous building is home to a number of media companies, businesses, a department store and supermarket in the basement. Opposite Palata Beograd, there are a few bakeries and a number of different shops.
Kneza Milosa street itself is known as a residence to a number of embassies and government buildings. The Parliament is located on the other side of the neighbouring park. Diagonally opposite the building, there is Turkish Embassy and Brazilian Embassy is a few meters further, in Krunska Ulica.
Most of the main tourist attractions and places of interests in Belgrade are within a ten minute walk:
• Theatres: National Theatre (900m), Pozoriste na Terazijama (Theatre at Terazije) famous for musical repertoire (500m), Yugoslavian Drama Theatre (400m).
• Museums: Nikola Tesla Museum in Krunska Ulica (700m), National Museum at Trg Republike (900), Museum 25 Maj (25. May Museum and Tito's memorial) and Museum of Yugoslavia (2,8km)
• Parks: Pionirski Park (10m), Tasmajdan (400m), Manjez (400), Kalemegdan, also historic place (1,5km); Botanicka Basta (Botanic Garden) (900m).
• Interesting places for walking: Pedestrian zone Knez Mihailova Street (800m), bohemian street Skadarlija (900m) with numerous traditional style restaurants, Trg Republike (Republic Square) (900m), Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra (King Aleksandar Boulevard), the longest urban street in Belgrade and a shopping avenue, starts 20m from the apartment and continues for 7,5km.
• Churches: Saint Marko's Church (450m), Hram Svetog Save (St Sava’s Temple) (1,2km).
• Open-air markets: Zeleni Venac (800m), Kalenic Pijaca via Krunska Ulica, one of the most beautiful streets in Belgrade (1,3km), Palilulska Pijaca (700m).
• Sport and fitness: Tasmajdan Sport Centre (450m) with an open-air and indoor swimming pool; Hala Pionir (Pionir Arena) famous for basketball matches (1,7km).
• Public garages: Pionirski Park (300m) and Masarikova (300m).
• Hospitals: The most respected hospital complex in the country, Klinicki Centre Srbije (Clinical Centre of Serbia) is about 5 minute walk to the nearest clinic within the complex (1km).
In the wider area, on the island on river Sava, Ada Ciganlina (4,5km), there are nice beaches (including a nudist beach), restaurants and a Golf club with a 9-whole court in the peaceful part of the island.
There is no need for a car. The nearest bus / tram / trolleybus stops are within 2 minutes' walk from the building, providing links to all parts of the city, while Kneza Milosa street itself is ideally positioned for the motorist getting in and out of central Belgrade.
The building is extremely well located for taxi pick-up / drop-off. If you prefer you own car, two public garages are just two minutes walk from the apartment, in opposite directions.
The location is ideal for easy to almost all parts of the city: between Downtown, Vracar (famous for St Sava’s Temple and excellent restaurants loved by locals), on the other side, there is the exclusive residential area, Senjak.