Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday home in Cotignac - LES OLIVIERS
Ground floor renovated countryhouse, 4 Bdr, 2 Bthr, 6/7 pers. 3mn walk to Spar
In a quiet place, just 5 mn drive or 20 mn walk to the village. The 'Tropical' garden shower is a dream during summer.
The house, called 'Les Oliviers' is on a big land planted of olive trees, lavanders.
• The main house :
- entrance with on your left the living-room : open-fire (cosy in winter), the hifi-tv, phone and WIFI connexion
- the kitchen (washing dishes, oven, fridge and frozen) and the window with a moustiquo screen.
- 2 double-rooms (180x200 cm, 160x190 cm) with mousquito screen
- between the bathroom with shower and the screen
- and the loo
• The annexe :
- 1 king size double room (2x 90x200 cm)
- the washing machine
- the bathroom with shower only
- the separated WC
3 Terraces are displayed around the house, sun at anytime, protected from the wind with their sun beds, chairs and table.
At the entrance the terrace has the barbecue
Parking area for the car on the north face.
The 'provencal boules' area, in the garden, will provide your lot of fun before the contest in the village with the locals.
Set in the heart of Provence Cotignac is a village with many advantages:
- there are many shops, several markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and good doctors in the village ;
- it is in a beautiful setting, nestling under an imposing rock with troglodyte caves and with lots of opportunities for countryside walks and cycling routes, horse riding, tennis club ;
- it’s a culturally busy place with festivities and events around theatre, film and music during most of the year ;
- a beautiful place to discover local cuisine and the many delicacies: vineyards, truffles,artisan cheeses, olives and much more ;
- many different gastronomic outings, as well as cooking courses can be arranged ;
- many artists and sculptors have made Cotignac their home and some offer classes in their art forms.
Half way between the Gorges du Verdon and the Mediterranean and St Tropez the wider region offers many tourist attractions
- a rich cultural heritage with some important pilgrim destinations like Notre dame de Graces and the St Baume, as well as the ancient Abbey of the Thoronet and museums, such as the Ceramics Museum in Salernes.
-many sporting activities are possible: Kayaking on the Argens, Climbing in the Vallon Sourn, pedal boating, sailing and surfing on the Lac de St Croix.
This house is ideal to take a restful break, or a sporty holiday with your friends and family and to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic delights of the area.
Long stay or sabbatical welcome, please contact me for more details.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
About Valerie & Nathalie
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2011
Why Valerie & Nathalie chose Cotignac
We are so excited when we stay in our house in the authentic Provence, and at the same time not so far from the highlights of the Provence (Riviera, Aix en Provence) Cotignac is a very attractive village that we love : markets, brocante, specialities from the olives, truffles and their wines …. so good !
An exceptionnal setting :
In the heart of the Provence, between the Mediterranen sea and the canyons of Verdon, Cotignac is settle down at the feet of the impressive tuff rock where life is easy !
We offer a large choice for vacation rentals in Provence, house or villas, guest houses, prestige and others. Discover our sports tours in Provence, our stays relaxation in Provence, our discovering stays in Provence.
We also propose an oenological tour in Provence and a one other for Provençal traditions.
Contact us if you wish assistance, we are available by telephone or by email.
Cotignac is full of resources, do not hesitate to inquire !
What makes this house unique
- Cheapest holidays in Cotignac
- House available for long stay for good price
- Comfort and decoration of the house
- Free WIFI access
- Welcome and check-in and out of the house by our services
- Bookings and payments management (CB or CASH)