Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday cottage in Aberystwyth - Fronhaul
Fronhaul is situated in the village of Devil’s Bridge - a popular tourist attraction with 3 famous bridges built on top of each other. The picturesque village is also connected by steam train to the coastal town of Aberystwyth, 12 miles away. This beautiful cottage at the edge of the village offers a calming retreat and is just a few minutes’ walk to the local pub, café, shop and Vale of Rheidol station. Enjoy beautiful walks, fishing, mountain biking etc nearby & those red kites gliding above.
Light and airy lounge with a large window enjoying views out onto the mature garden. It has a wood burner (initial fuel free), a flat screen TV with basic Sky, DVD and video. WiFi also available. There are a range of DVD’s, videos, books and games available should you have time. Comfy seating for relaxing in the evenings.
A newly fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, freezer, fridge and microwave is at the rear of the property, with views of the valley. The back door opens into the enclosed back garden with access to the garage.
The garage includes a washing machine, tumble drier and can be used for secure bike storage.
The dining room is at the front on the opposite side of the hall from the lounge, with a door into the kitchen. It has a large pine table with seating for six for you to enjoy your meals at the end of the day.
A brand new bathroom including a bath, overhead shower with bath screen. Ideal for soaking after a long walk.
Bedroom 1 is at the front of the property. Tastefully furnished it has twin beds.
Bedroom 2 is at the rear of the property, has the view of the enclosed back garden and the Rheidol Valley beyond. This is a double bedroom.
Bedroom 3 is also at the rear. It has a single bed and again takes in the views.
The enclosed back garden enjoys great views of the Rheidol Valley. There is a brick BBQ with table and chairs. At the front there is a picnic table and a garden seat to enjoy the sun and the garden.
- Welcome pack on arrival including many local fresh bread,butter, Welsh cakes, milk, locally made luxury chocolates, tea, coffee, sugar and bottle of wine (Please note contents may vary based on time of year and length of stay).
The following are all provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: Eco washing up liquid, washing powder and softener. Bathroom: soap and toilet roll . General cleaning products: soap , spray, dusters and vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included
- Heating and electricity included
- Cot and high chair provided (please bring your own bedding for the cot)
- Off road parking available
- No pets or smoking
- Initial fuel for log burner
- If you have something special to celebrate why not order a cake. We can have a home-made cake(s) delivered for your arrival. Full details can be found in the VIP section and please note that we require at least 5 days notice.
- If we have a Christmas or New Year Booking, we will be providing Christmas / New Year Cupcakes.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed