Photos and Description of this 5 bedroom holiday home in Hourc - Large house close to Lourdes
Tarbes-Lourdes: comfort, well-being in pretty house suitable for disabled person
Large house for rent from 29th of March 2014 in a beautiful setting for 10 persons. Comfortable and spacious ground-level house with 5 bedrooms (including 1 for a disabled person and suitable shower room and toilet), 4 shower rooms and 3 toilets. Fenced and wooded, this environment is perfect to enjoy moments in family or with friends by the secured pool during all the seasons. Many relaxation areas are at your disposal (living rooms, dining areas and rest areas) and will offer you the privacy and conviviality you were looking for.
- Large fully fitted kitchen (2 refrigerators including a double door refrigerator), dishwasher, oven, induction hob, micro-wave, small household appliances (Seb Actifry pressure cooker for light cooking, Vita Saveur Seb to cook and prepare fishes and vegetables, toaster, electrical kettle, raclette machine, Senseo coffee machine and electrical plancha), crockery, cutlery, glasses and table linen.
- Bright and spacious 60 m² living-dining room with dining area, white leather corner sofa and fainting couch, 3D Plasma television, Canal Plus, Blu-ray player, bar area with lighting, resting sofa and 2 large window bays with shutters.
- Cosy rustic living area in an English style to read or have a glass, its comfortable leather furniture, a place where it is pleasant to rest.
- Billiard area waiting for you to share a few laughs and good moments
- Separate toilet
- 5 bedrooms, 4 shower rooms and 3 toilets:
* Bedroom with beautiful black lacquered furniture, 160x200 cm bed with lighting bed had and fitted bedside tables, 2 chests of drawers, wardrobe with cupboard and mirror, electrical fireplace with remote control, 107 cm television with remote control, shower room with Spa shower and double vanity unit and separate toilet.
* Bedroom with light wood stain furniture including 2 90x90 cm beds with bedside tables, fitted cupboard, shower room with shower head and light, vanity unit, large mirror, television with remote control and armchair.
* Bedroom with light wood furniture including a 140x190 cm bed with bedside table, wardrobe-cupboard, armchair, shower room with shower head and light, vanity unit and large mirror.
* Bedroom for disabled person with 140x190 cm bed, storage cupboard and suitable shower room and toilet.
- Television room for children with laundry room opening onto the outdoor terrace with clothes dryer, washing machine and tumble dryer, iron and ironing board and outside clothes dryer.
* Bedroom in a small independent house with 140x190 cm bed, bed head, storage spaces, armchair and Spa.
- Large covered South-east-exposed terrace by the pool to admire the sunrise with:
* Dining area for 4 persons, lighting vase and rest area (2 armchairs and coffee table)
* Large patio with bench with cushions at the entrance of the house to rest during the hot afternoons
* Large outdoor terrace surrounding the pool with pergola, dining area, large gas barbecue-grill, garden furniture with bench and 2 armchairs and another large dining area with parasols.
* 2 sunloungers
These 2 very sunny areas around the 8x4 m pool that is lit, secured and not heated with cleaning robot will allow you to enjoy the sun in the shade at any time of the day.
- Cornilleau table tennis table and wooded lawn with double hammock to enjoy the siesta
- Lawnmower and exhauster/blower/crusher system
The property is protected by a wall, a remote controlled portal and a space to park 3 vehicles. A Spanish dream under the arches of the terraces in a pretty wooded and quiet setting.
Linen is provided
Animals are accepted with the agreement of the owner. Animals considered dangerous or first or second category dogs (for example) are not allowed.
Geographical location: Tarbes exit and Lourdes road, 15 minutes from Lourdes and its Lourdes-Ossun Airport, 1 h from the first ski resorts, 1 h30 from Pic du Midi, La Mongie and Gavarnie, 1 h15 from Spain, 1 h30 from Biarritz, 45 minutes from Pau. This central location between Pau and the mountain will delight you. You can do many pilgrimages in Lourdes and on the Way of St James.
Nearby shops: bakery, Lidl, Intermarché, bar and tobacconist’s, newsagent, pharmacy, restaurant, 10 minutes from Leclerc shopping centre and 5 minutes from the centre of Tarbes.
To see and to do:
- Tour de France: from 5th of July 2014 to 25th of July 2014
- Zoo, aquarium, lakes, churches, Lourdes sanctuary, circus (d’Estaubé, de Troumouse, de Gavarnie, Pic du Midi de Bigorre), Pont Napoléon, Cité Cycle Museum, nature (Payolle and Col d’Aspin, Hourquette d’Ancizan, Le Chiroulet and the Lac Bleu, Cascades d’Arizes and du Garet, Cascade de Magenta, Col des Palomières and Fontaine de Craste), panorama (the Funiculaire du Pic du Jer) and villages (Esquièze-Sère, Sassis and villages of the Argelès Valley).
Upon request and with extra fees, we can offer:
- A meal prepared by a caterer: paella, Chinese food or other
So you don’t have to go shopping upon arrival!
To welcome you, we offer a bottle of champagne.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible