|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This charming house called Le Collet can accommodate up to 7 people, with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets.
Facing south, the house is tastefully decorated, this 2 levels. The grounds are landscaped terraces and offer exceptional views overlooking the Provence.
Le Collet is the ideal home for a holiday with teenagers : basket ball, table tennis, bowling, space for soccer and of course the pool.
This is also the start biking or walking, and only 20 minutes walk from the village.
At the heart of Provence, Cotignac is a village full of resources:
- Shops, markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacy, doctors on site
- A unique natural setting with its tufa rock and troglodyte caves, trails for hiking, mountain bike trails
- Many festivities are held during the summer months, film festival outdoor theater festival, night markets, concerts ...
- A generous terroir (grapes, olives, truffles, quince ...) that you can find on demand as room-shop according to season
- A unique gastronomy, cooking courses are available (on request)
- Many artists offer their expertise in a workshop (painting, sculpture, modeling) they offer too art courses (on request)
Halfway, between Canyon of Verdon and the Mediterranean sea with St Tropez…., the area offers many attractions :
- A rich cultural heritage with high shrines as Our Lady of Graces Church and Holy Balm, you will also enjoy visits Thoronet Abbey, Museum of Ceramics ...
- Many sporting activities like canoeing Kayaking on Argens, climbing in the Valley Sourn or paddleboat on Lake St. Croix, windsurfing, paragliding ...
We offer 'Le Collet' for a relaxing holiday, sports, artistic or cultural
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2012
Beautifull house overlooking the Marlin Valley. Nice house for family with teenagers. Departure point of bike rides, or walks, only 15mn from the village.
The house is south facing and built on 2 levels :
Level 1 :
- Living and kitchen :
With its large picture windows, and an american kitchen with all the modern conveniences : dish-washer, owen, electric hot plate, micro-wave, fridge-freezer, coffee machine, kettle and other robots.
Access to the storeroom (washing machine and dryer)
- Living-room with an open fire, WIFI access, TV and access to the terrace.
- Room 1 : charming room, facing the provence, double bed (140×190), and its own bathroom with shower only, separated WC, large window to access on the terrace.
Level 2 :
- Red room 2 : 2 single beds (90 x 190) they can be organised to welcome a couple, west facing
- Blue room 3 : 2 single beds (90 x 180), south facing,
- Orange room 4 : 1 double bed, 140 x 190, south facing, with a computer station
- Bathroom with shower only, and separate WC
Gravel terraces with summer living area, ideal for barbecue grills, jasmine vine protecting the great summer living area, ping-pong.
View of the lower terrace furnished with a beautiful swimming pool (3,5m x 9m and depp 1,10 to 1,60m) 4 sunbeds and shower was.
Pool treated with chlorine and secured by a wrought iron fence.
Below the “terraced” recreation, bowling and basket Basketball invite you to play for the enjoyment of young people and their parents.
Ground on several “terraces” tree vines, olive trees, lavender, quince and other local plants.
An exceptionnal setting :
In the heart of the Provence, between the Mediterranen sea and the canyons of Verdon, Cotignac is settle down at the feet of the impressive tuff rock where life is easy !
We offer a large choice for vacation rentals in Provence, house or villas, guest houses, prestige and others. Discover our sports discovering tours in Provence.
We propose an oenological tour and another for Provençal traditions
- Amazing view
- Securited pool by beautifull iron fences and alarm system
- Decoration of the house
- Free access WIFI
- Games and equipments of the property
- Welcome and check-in and out of the house by our services
- Bookings and payments management (CB or CASH)
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Juillet - Août
12 Jul 2015 - 23 Aug 2015
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||€800|
Frais supplémentaires, payables à l'arrivée :
Caution : 800 euros
Frais de dossier +20€
Forfait ménage de fin de séjour +100€
Taxe de séjour : 0,75 € par nuit et par personne de +12 ans
Forfait linge de maison (facultatif) +15€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette) ou +20€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette + serviettes de piscine)
Conditions de réservations :
- 30% à la réservation plus d'un mois avant l'arrivée
- solde à 15 jours de l'arrivée
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (EUR), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.