Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday cottage in New Quay - Awelon New Quay
Awelon is a homely, spacious cottage, located one mile from the fishing village of New Quay, sometimes described as 'the jewel in the crown of the West Wales coast'. The area is famous for its bottle nosed dolphins and picturesque coastal villages. Within walking distance to the village pub, the cottage has an enclosed garden and beautiful coastal views.
The large kitchen/diner is fully equipped with oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and toaster.
The lounge has comfortable seating for 6, TV with DVD player and a patio door opening to the rear lawn.
The cottage includes 3 bedrooms: one twin, one double and one 4ft single bed. There are wardrobes, dressing tables, independent bedside lamps and convector heating in all three bedrooms. Family bathroom has a bath with electric shower over, WC and wash basin.
Awel y Mor also has an utility room with sink unit and washing machine and a separate toilet.
There is a large lawned area surrounding the cottage with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Tea towels are supplied.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels also included.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Private, off road parking available.
- Large garage available for storage of bicycles, kayaks etc and hanging space for wet suit drying.
- No pets or smoking.
- Awelon is double glazed and has economy 7 heating.
- Short breaks are available at this West Wales holiday cottage at certain times during the year. Further details under 'Prices'.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed