Photos and Description of this 3 bedroom holiday home in Saint Georges d'Oleron
House 3 bedrooms, up to 8 people in summer and winter
Classified 3 *** new standards by the tourist board, our house is at the bottom of a closed near the sea and the forest garden.
We built our house to welcome you for your stay at best, regularly redecorated, we want it to be warm and welcoming so that you are feeling well.
Level, our location has 3 bedrooms (sleeps 8 true), a bathroom with two sinks, a lounge / dining room, kitchen, separate toilet.
The summer terrace, barbecue and garden furniture, allow you to enjoy the outdoors from morning to night. The winter, the fireplace, your evenings will be quiet and pleasant.
All necessary equipment for your stay was planned: dishwasher, microwave, electric oven, fridge / freezer, washing machine, small appliances (coffee maker, toaster, food processor, coffee maker, raclette ...) dishes accordingly.
For your entertainment, a TV, DVD player, CD player, radio. We also leave provision of books, comics, CDs, games to occupy your evenings.
Outside, your vehicles can be parked inside the property. No worries for your children or pets, the land is fenced and closed by a sliding gate.
In a close environment, you will find:
- Bakery (250 m) open from April to September; out of season, you must go to Domino (1.5 km).
- A small supermarket, newsagent, bar, restaurant 200 m season (camping Vignier sands)
- Daily from April to September Domino market (1.5 miles)
- A daily fish market on the harbor Cotinière (5 km)
- Supermarkets in St Pierre (5 km) throughout the year.
For your entertainment:
- A cinema in St Pierre (5 km)
- A bowling Dolus (12 km)
- A golf course in St Pierre (15 km)
- All water sports nearby according to your tastes (windsurfing, yachting, surfing ...
- Visits (Chassiron lighthouse, botanical garden, museum of the island of Oleron, salt marshes, Cotinière port with its fish market, bird sanctuary of St Denis ...)
With family or friends, you will discover the charm of our island and the scenery provided by Oléron allow you to live unforgettable moments.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed