Photos and Description of this 1 bedroom holiday condo in North Caicos - Hollywood Beach Suites
Beachfront Suite with three rooms - bedroom, living/kitch, large screened patio
Welcome to Hollywood Beach Suite, a secluded, private intimate and tranquil Caribbean paradise on the Island of North Caicos. Our comfortable beachfront suite sits directly on a stunning seven-mile stretch of sparkling white, powder-soft sand and look out on brilliant sweeping turquoise waters. The suite looks out over the dazzling beach front, which is directly at your front door.
The layout of the suite includes a master bedroom with a full bath & wrap-around mirrors, a living/dining/kitchen room combo & a large screened patio with table & chairs for dining or lounging. Decorated with top end Pier 1 Import furnishings, each suite features a premium Sealy Posturepedic king bed, a queen sleep sofa, a fully-equipped kitchen & various comfortable chairs, & is tiled throughout. For your comfort & convenience, we feature a multi-room AC, ceiling fans, a hair dryer, as well as in-room washer & dryer. Daily towel & light housekeeping service are provided. iPod doc station.
Choose your place to relax...: The beach in front of your suite is wonderful for swimming and snorkeling. There's a large deck by the beach when you wish to have the shade of native tree cover or just relax in the peacefulness of the sandy beach and varying turquoise colors of the ocean.
Or relax on the spacious comfortable covered screen patio for each suite. So you can now, enjoy peaceful relaxation on a chaise lounge chair on the 7 mile beach, or on the shaded beachside wooden deck, or on beach stone terrace in front of your suite or the spacious covered screen patio or from inside your suite - all with dramatic direct ocean views.
You can also have fresh tasty native cooked dinners brought to your Suite. Enjoy the native restaurants on the island, some within walking distance on the beach. For a change, there's a pro gas BBQ by the beach with a grocery and liquor store within walking distance.
Activities: Things to do … or not to do : - Swim, snorkel, or simply splash.
- Visit the unspoiled underwater world of tropical fish and coral formations.
- Take a bike or a kayak out on an adventure.
- Go bird and butterfly watching, Flamingo Pond is just 1 mile away.
- Explore your tropical surroundings and meet the people who are lucky enough to live here.
- Take a walk or run on the very quiet 7-mile sandy beach.
- Mix up an umbrella drink and watch the sun set over the ocean – or rise for that matter.
- Curl up with a good book in the hammocks by the beach.
- Enjoy tasty ribs from the barbeque by the beach.
- Walk in the moonlight under a canopy of stars.
Activities: unforgettable adventures: We would be happy to assist you with the following unforgettable adventures.
- Snorkel and Iguana Trip. All kinds of fishing– bonefishing, reef, bottom or deep sea (half and full day)
- Scuba diving (off of North Caicos, off of Providenciales, or West Caicos and French Cay)
- Visit fascinating pre-Colombian caves on Middle Caicos. You can just take the causeway bridge!
- Guided kayak eco-adventures to nearby uninhabited cays.
- The islands are perfect for whale watching (winter season) - unique breeding grounds.
- Guided tours of our tropical Island of North Caicos or rent an auto and go around at your own pace
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
We went on our Honeymoon and had such an amazing time! We wanted to have freedom to do what we want, and relax with no one around, and it was exactly that! We saw 5 people a day, and had the beach to ourself, the bikes, snorkel gear and kayak were all great! And if we needed help she was there for us! And she is a great cook! :) There is nothing in the world like waking up in the morning to the blue of the ocean, we have never seen anything like it before!