Photos and Description of this 6 bedroom holiday home in Vale de Parra - Casa Rebela - Heated pool
6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11 - Fabulous Blue Flag beaches just 1.9kms
Rebela consists of 2 separate, fully air-conditioned apartments, ideal for families travelling together, or for groups of friends looking to share a property, whilst retaining a degree of privacy and independence. The two apartments have their own private solar heated swimming pool, with separate entrances and full facilities.
Both apartments have digital satellite TV with BBC & ITV channels, radio and DVD, POOL TOWELS ,hairdryers
GROUND FLOOR: Hall, Queen size bedroom, bathroom, twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, fully fitted kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, oven & ceramic hob. From the lounge there is access to a covered terrace with dining table & BBQ.
FIRST FLOOR: 2 x Twin bedrooms with en -suite bathrooms, Queen size bedroom, bathroom, single bedroom, fully fitted kitchen with dining table, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, oven & ceramic hob, door to balcony, Lounge with door to a covered terrace and a sun terrace with steps down to the pool.
* 6th bedroom with en suite bathroom
* SOLAR heated swimming pool system - for this facility there is NO CHARGE
* BAGGAGE SAVING : Every guest will receive a pool towel for duration of their holidays.and there are hairdryers.
* Table tennis table
* Deep Quality mattresses
* WiFi internet
* All rooms are fully air conditioned
* All bedrooms have mosquito screens
* Each apartment has an alarm and a safe.
* Satellite flat screen TV's with BBC & ITV channels, German and Portuguese channels & DVD's
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
Guestbook comments from the manager
Casa Rebela was perfectly suited to our needs for 2 families holidaying together. It was well furnished, clean, spacious, and perfectly located for local facilities and road links. We had a most enjoyable holiday and will definately return again to Portugal.