Villa with elevated location with many beds near Stockholm city
The villa is situated in a quiet and peaceful residential area and is perfect for two families who want to be close to Stockholm and its entertainment and shopping districts as well as being able to be close to the beach. The first IKEA store ever built is only 5 minutes away.
The villa is well suited for many guests. It has 4 bedrooms and the option to add 2 extra beds. Downstairs we find 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 & 2 has one large double bed each. Bedroom 3 has a bunk bed with 120 cm wide bottom bed and 90 cm wide top bed. Both bathrooms are also on this floor. The first with a toilet and the other has a bath with shower + separate shower, toilet and double sink. The kitchen is modern and open, with large work surfaces, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The dining area adjacent to the kitchen has space for 10 people and has direct access to the veranda.
The upper floor consists of a large open space where the living room with large sofas and panoramic windows with beautiful view are one part and the second part serves as a bedroom. The living room has a flat screen TV with connected Apple TV and Wii games. There are plenty of toys for children and a small mini-tennis table.
The terrace which one comes out on from the dining area / kitchen is generous with a dining area with seating for 8 people and a charcoal grill. The plot has also a trampoline with a safety net that is perfect for kids.
The villa is ideally located for those wishing to explore the city's entertainment and shopping. Walking distance to the Metro is 12 min. and it takes 15 minutes to get to the Old Town in the heart of Stockholm. The beach is 1 km away and is by a sweetwater lake with nice sandy beach and playgrounds. There is also a large playground just 200 meters from the house.
If you are a larger group and like to rent 2 houses, we then recommend Villa Herrängen 2 only 20 meter from Villa Herrängen 1
Bed linen and towels for 140 Sek per set. Final cleaning is mandatory for 1000 Sek.
Extra beds are available for a supplement of 1000 Sek / pc. / Week
Herrängen is a very nice villa area only 15 minutes from downtown Stockholm. Great communications, by bus or subway to the city centre. The lake 'Långsjön' has a very nice sand beach and is located only 1 km away from the house. 300m to a nice café, 200 m to a pizzeria, a large playground is 200 meters from the house. The original IKEA store is located only 5 minutes away by car.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
1 Jun 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||SEK2,500|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Notes||Compulsory final cleaning SEK 1000
Bed linen for rent 140 SEK / person.
Extra beds are available for 1000 SEK / pc / week
Security deposit upon arrival: 2500 sek
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (SEK), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: