Photos and Description of this 4 bedroom holiday chateau / country house in Lucca
ancient villa with 4 bedrooms and sleeps 8, on the roads of wine and olive oil
Villa del '700 of 300 sqm, part of an ancient complex in the beautiful countryside of Lucca, on the roads of the wine of the area of arsine and Maolina completely renovated while preserving the original features and materials as evidenced by the age-old chestnut beams and ancient 'bricks' which were built with the roof and floors. The furniture is in fine antiques.
It is composed of three levels:
- Ground floor: large room equipped with fireplace and wood burning stove and kitchen area, laundry room, storage room.
- On the first floor: large living area bright and sunny with sofas and antique bookstores, television and projector with large screen; large bathroom with anteroom; kitchen and dining room.
- On the second floor: four double bedrooms; bathroom; loft use fitness / relaxation.
- Large garden with a shaded veranda and barbecue
- Car parking places
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible