The Villa is perfectly situated right by the large forest area in which you can take a short hike to the Royal Castle of Ulriksdal (3 km). The neighbourhood is extremely family friendly since no cars are allowed amongst the villas. There is also a communal pool and sauna with in 250 meters which are available for the inhabitants of this settlement. The sand beach only a few minutes away is perfect for families with children.
The general feel of the villa is that it is modern and well kept. The kitchen has just been modernised and is fully equipped with everything one can which for. There is also a dining area in the kitchen that seat 6-8 persons. From the kitchen you can reach the garden that borders to the nature preserve. The living room has a large sofa and a flat screen TV. There is also a extra dining room that seats 4 persons. This room can easily be converted to an extra bedroom with room for 2 beds. On this floor you will also find a bathroom with shower.
The top floor has all 3 bedrooms as well as a bathroom with bathtub and shower. Bedroom 1 has a large double bed, 180cm wide. Bedroom 2 & 3 each has one full-length bed, 90cm wide that can extend to two beds there the second bed is 80cm wide.
The terrace by the entrance has dining furniture that seat up to 8 persons
The property is bordering on a forest with beautiful forest paths, you reach the small beach in only a few minutes walk, or if you would like a longer walk you have both the Royal Castle's of 'Haga slott' (6 km) and 'Ulriksdals slott' (3 km) where you find the beautiful Ulriksdal Royal botanic garden, Royal orangery and garden café. There are well-lit trails made for running and hiking right by the house.
You will find the most necessary services like supermarkets, shopping centres and malls in 'Sollentuna centrum' and 'Kista Galleria'. When you feel like exploring the Capital of Sweden you can easily do so by the excellent public transportation in the form of buses or commuter-train. You will reach the hart of the city in 15 minutes. Here the wide range of cultural offers and sights of the capital will lie at your feet.
The owner rents out this charming villa a few weeks per year and the other weeks it is the residence of the landlord himself.
Sollentuna municipality is approximately 5800 acres and is home to approximately 65 000 inhabitants. But Sollentuna is also a community of large natural areas.
There Järva field nature reserve which forms the western part of Sollentuna. Järvafältet is an urban living agricultural landscape with large values of outdoor recreation.
In the north east lies Sollentuna wilderness - Sleeping Forest. There is a wide and varied range of superb natural beauty and variety of plants and animals.
Rösjöområdet lies to the east. There are forests, lakes and open land. Rösjöområdet has many facilities for visitors, such as lighted trails, beaches, athletic fields, camp grounds and ski resort.
From the larger natural areas extending less natural areas into the more populated parts of the municipality. Significant natural areas are finding Forests, America Forests, Tegelhagsskogen, Remaining Forests, Bergendal, Sollentuna Holm, Norrvikens north western shore, Skillinge Mount Lillskogen and cultural landscape around Svartinge-Overby-Skillinge. Many smaller natural areas in the more populated areas have been preserved specifically because they are ancient monuments.
In Sollentuna are nine lakes of different characters. Extreme groups are the brackish bay Edsviken and the little Djupan so overgrown that it hardly can be called a lake any more.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
1 Jun 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||SEK2,500|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Notes||Bed linen and towels for 140 sek per set.
Final cleaning is mandatory for 1.000 sek.
Extra beds can be rented for 1.000 sek per week
For inquiry, please send email.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (SEK), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: