This two-storey villa in Et-age gives a cosy and modern impression with the feel of New England. Secluded garden with plenty of room for play. There is also an extra house, 15 square meters, in the grounds which allows for a private living within this housing. Perfect for those who want to explore the Stockholm archipelago while having close proximity to Stockholm City.
Welcoming hallway, which immediately opens up the airy and spacious house. Downstairs comprises a modern and fully equipped kitchen, dining area with seating for 8 people. Playroom with lots of toys and games. TV room with flat screen TV, comfortable sofa and a cross-trainer for those who want to exercise a little on their holiday. One bathroom with shower.
A half floor up the large and spacious living room large sofa and comfortable armchairs. There is also a fireplace. Large flat screen TV with surround sound systems. From this room you have access to the inviting terrace where you take enjoy dinners in the light summer evenings. Designer furniture, gas and charcoal grill.
The upper floor consists of a study with a computer. Bedroom 1 has a large double bed, 180cm wide and garden views. Bedroom 2 has a bunk bed where the bottom is 105 cm wide and the upper bed 90 cm wide. Bedroom 3 has a bed that is 80 inches wide and full length. A spacious bathroom with bath and shower.
The villa is located in a modern and family-friendly area where there are two tennis courts. There is also a hiking and running trail right next to the house. The sandy beach: Grillsbadet is located only 10 minutes walking from the villa. The owners also grants four bicycles at guests' disposal: 2 adult bikes and 2 kids bikes.
The community with more than 10 000 islands in the Stockholm archipelago!
Värmdö is one of the largest communities in the Stockholm archipelago. It is located east of the capital and reaches the most distant islands in the Baltic Sea. The population of 30 000 inhabitants in the wintertime grows 4 times its size in the summer due to the fact that many people choose to spend their vacation here.
Värmdö has a lot to offer the visitor, a beautiful archipelago landscape and historic sites. The main town is Gustavsberg where you will find the tourist office.
Markets and handicraft:
During the summer months there are several market days on the islands. Here you can buy traditional, archipelago handicraft. There are also small shops and farm stores on the islands. Please contact the tourist office for further information.
Boats and islands:
The best way to see the archipelago is of course by boat. If you want to take a boat trip when visiting Värmdö, the best starting point would be Stavsnäs harbour, the most frequented place for the ferry lines. You can also start from Sollenkroka, Lillsved, Björkvik at Ingarö, or many more of the docks around the community. Turn to the tourist office for further information or call the ferry companies directly. Värmdös docks and harbours are visited by approx. 500 000 private boats every year. You can rent sailing boats, motor boats, rowing boats or canoes, in many places, for example at Bullandö, Sandhamn, Grinda, Björkvik-Ingarö, Norra Stavsudda, Runmarö.
Boat hiking pass
This pass costs 385 SEK (Feb 2003) and is valid for 16 days. With this pass you can travel with all Waxholm boats around the archipelago as much as you would like. You buy the card at the tourist office in Stockholm or Gustavsberg or at the ferry line terminals.
Golf and fishing:
In Värmdö there are three traditional golf clubs, Ingarö Golf Club (36 holes), Wermdö Golf and Country club(18 holes) and Fågelbro Golf Club (18 holes). There is also a Pay & play Golf club, Norråva Golfgård (18 holes), where everyone is welcome and no green card is required. Fishing is generally allowed from land in the Baltic Sea. However, it is always important to respect private land and property. Organized fishing trips are arranged on some of the islands with a local fishing instructor.
Hiking and biking:
Värmdö has beautiful nature and scenery and hiking paths can be find throughout the community.
Biking is a popular way to explore the islands. You can rent bikes in many harbours and docks, for example at Svartsö, Möja, Nämdö, Runmarö. Sometimes a picnic basket comes with the bike.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
1 Jun 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||SEK2,500|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Notes||Bed linen and towels for 140 SEK per set.
Final cleaning is mandatory for SEK 1 200.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (SEK), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.