If you always wanted to holiday in the middle of the archipelago of Stockholm this villa is a must. 175sqm two-story Villa with sea view and sandy beach only a few steps from the house. The location of the villa is optimal if you want to explore the archipelago. Ferry port in Stavsnäs is only 5 minutes drive from the villa, from there you can make day trips throughout the archipelago.
The entrance hall is bright and open, and leads directly into the living room, kitchen and dining area. The living room is bright with comfortable sofas and a stunning view of the sea. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped. The dining area has seating for 6 people. Here is a study that can be done to the bedroom with an extra bed if you want. Laundry room with washer and dryer are also on this floor. From the living room there is an exit to the terrace with garden furniture and barbecue. A large lawn invites to lots of play, if you will. There is also a bathroom with shower.
The upper floor consists of a TV room with flat screen TV and sofa. There are also three bedrooms. One with a double bed, one with a single bed and another one with a cot that is approximately 150 cm long. A large bathroom with toilet, shower and bathtub. From TV room there is an exit to a balcony. There is also a good restaurant just 5 minutes walk from the house. There you can sit and eat right on the water.
The community with more than 10 000 islands in the Stockholm archipelago!
Värmdö is one of the largest communities in the Stockholm archipelago. It is located east of the capital and reaches the most distant islands in the Baltic Sea.
The population of 30 000 inhabitants in the wintertime grows 4 times its size in the summer due to the fact that many people choose to spend their vacation here.
Värmdö has a lot to offer the visitor, a beautiful archipelago landscape and historic sites. The main town is Gustavsberg where you will find the tourist office.
Markets and handicraft:
During the summer months there are several market days on the islands. Here you can buy traditional, archipelago handicraft. There are also small shops and farm stores on the islands. Please contact the tourist office for further information.
Boats and islands:
The best way to see the archipelago is of course by boat. If you want to take a boat trip when visiting Värmdö, the best starting point would be Stavsnäs harbour, the most frequented place for the ferry lines. You can also start from Sollenkroka, Lillsved, Björkvik at Ingarö, or many more of the docks around the community. Turn to the tourist office for further information or call the ferry companies directly.
Värmdös docks and harbours are visited by approx. 500 000 private boats every year.
You can rent sailing boats, motor boats, rowing boats or canoes, in many places, for example at Bullandö, Sandhamn, Grinda, Björkvik-Ingarö, Norra Stavsudda, Runmarö.
Boat hiking pass
This pass costs 385 SEK (feb 2003) and is valid for 16 days. With this pass you can travel with all Waxholm boats around the archipelago as much as you would like. You buy the card at the tourist office in Stockholm or Gustavsberg or at the ferry line terminals.
Golf and fishing:
In Värmdö there are three traditional golf clubs, Ingarö Golf Club (36 holes), Wermdö Golf and Country club(18 holes) and Fågelbro Golf Club (18 holes).
There is also a Folk Golf club, Norråva Golfgård (18 holes), where everyone is welcome and no green card is required.
Fishing is generally allowed from land in the Baltic Sea. However, it is always important to respect private land and property.
Organized fishing trips are arranged on some of the islands with a local fishing instructor.
Hiking and biking:
Värmdö has beautiful nature and scenery and hiking paths can be find throughout the community.
Biking is a popular way to explore the islands. You can rent bikes in many harbours and docks, for example at Svartsö, Möja, Nämdö, Runmarö. Sometimes a picnic basket comes with the bike.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
1 Jun 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||SEK2,500|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Notes||Bed linen and towels for 140 SEK per set.
Final cleaning is mandatory for SEK 1 200.
Extra beds are available for SEK 1 000/piece/week.
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (SEK), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: