|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
A unique small cottage in a fantastic location in the Stockholm Archipelago. The cottage is located directly by the sea with a private jetty which is also used as a patio. Suitable for a romantic holiday for two, or for small families who want to enjoy nature.
The cottage was built in 1999 and is approximately 50 square meters with a loft. Open floor plan with sofa and dining area and a small kitchen with an electric hotplate. Shower and sauna are also on the ground floor. The sauna has a large window that provides a fantastic sea view. The sleeping loft has a double bed and TV. It can also fit an extra mattress if desired. There is no toilet inside, however, there is outdoor toilet adjacent to the house.
There is a rowing boat that you can borrow if you want to try your fishing luck.
For a larger group, we can make a rental solution with Cottage Värmdö 6 which is only 25 meters from this cottage.
The community with more than 10 000 islands in the Stockholm archipelago!
Värmdö is one of the largest communities in the Stockholm archipelago. It is located east of the capital and reaches the most distant islands in the Baltic Sea.
The population of 30 000 inhabitants in the wintertime grows 4 times its size in the summer due to the fact that many people choose to spend their vacation here.
Värmdö has a lot to offer the visitor, a beautiful archipelago landscape and historic sites. The main town is Gustavsberg where you will find the tourist office.
Markets and handicraft:
During the summer months there are several market days on the islands. Here you can buy traditional, archipelago handicraft. There are also small shops and farm stores on the islands. Please contact the tourist office for further information.
Boats and islands:
The best way to see the archipelago is of course by boat. If you want to take a boat trip when visiting Värmdö, the best starting point would be Stavsnäs harbour, the most frequented place for the ferry lines. You can also start from Sollenkroka, Lillsved, Björkvik at Ingarö, or many more of the docks around the community. Turn to the tourist office for further information or call the ferry companies directly.
Värmdös docks and harbours are visited by approx. 500 000 private boats every year.
You can rent sailing boats, motor boats, rowing boats or canoes, in many places, for example at Bullandö, Sandhamn, Grinda, Björkvik-Ingarö, Norra Stavsudda, Runmarö.
Boat hiking pass
This pass costs 385 SEK (feb 2003) and is valid for 16 days. With this pass you can travel with all Waxholm boats around the archipelago as much as you would like. You buy the card at the tourist office in Stockholm or Gustavsberg or at the ferry line terminals.
Golf and fishing:
In Värmdö there are three traditional golf clubs, Ingarö Golf Club (36 holes), Wermdö Golf and Country club(18 holes) and Fågelbro Golf Club (18 holes).
There is also a Folk Golf club, Norråva Golfgård (18 holes), where everyone is welcome and no green card is required.
Fishing is generally allowed from land in the Baltic Sea. However, it is always important to respect private land and property.
Organized fishing trips are arranged on some of the islands with a local fishing instructor.
Hiking and biking:
Värmdö has beautiful nature and scenery and hiking paths can be find throughout the community.
Biking is a popular way to explore the islands. You can rent bikes in many harbours and docks, for example at Svartsö, Möja, Nämdö, Runmarö. Sometimes a picnic basket comes with the bike.
|Rental Period||Minimum Rate||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Rate|
1 Jan 2014 - 31 Dec 2014
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||SEK2,500|
Compulsory final cleaning SEK 500.
Bed linen for rent 140 SEK / person..
Extra beds are available for 1000 SEK / pc / week.
Security deposit upon arrival: 2500 sek.
Cottage Värmdö 5 is only 25 meters from Cottage Värmdö 6, Perfect rental combination for 2 families.
20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (SEK), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: