Beautiful new villa just 600 meters from the beach in Puerto de Alcudia - Ca'n Picafort.
Ca'n Picafort is located northwest of the island of Majorca, in the center of the Bay of Alcudia, the largest bay in Mallorca, with 17 km of beautiful beaches with lovely wooded areas, as "Cap de Farrutx" one of the most beautiful areas of the island, with cliffs and pine forests of difficult access by car, which makes it an idyllic setting. Family and peaceful tourist area, with all the necessary services in an environment of beautiful beaches and close to the nightlife areas more like Puerto de Alcudia. The village festivals are 1 through August 15, with plenty of events and parties, both day and night.
In this environment we find these idyllic sandy beaches:
• "Great Beach": 13 Km of beach that begins in Ca'n Picafort to Alcudia, through the Natural Park of "S'albufera".
• "Bauló beach" urban beach of 400 meters, near the Natural Park of "Son Real"
• "Beaches of Son Serra de Marina": beautiful beach of 400 meters, surrounded by rocky areas with fine white sand. Ideal for windsurfing.
• "Beaches Are Real": 6 km of beautiful beach.
The distance to Palma is 54 km and the airport 62 Km, with the majority of highway.
Cultural places to visit in this area:
• Albufera Park: 1708 Has natural park
• Necropolis of Son Real
• Church of Santa Margalida
• Sa Talayo Nineta