Photos and Description of this 10 bedroom holiday villa in San Siro - Villa Fedra
10 bedroom como dream
Top of the line villa with pool, tennis and much more in San Siro (Santa Maria), Lake Como Italy.
This wonderful mid-19th century villa sits within its own private grounds in San Siro, boasting an extensive view over Lake Como and the surrounding mountains. The interior of this noble villa, restored while still keeping its traditional feel, contains mosaic floors, wooden balustrades, statues and 19th Century decorations. Air-conditioned for the hot summer months and heated in winter.
Your stay in this luxury holiday villa includes full staff and catering services: daily breakfast and dinner, cleaning and change of towels. For all details please see the rental conditions.
The villa (900m²) sleeps up to 18 people in 9 en-suite bedrooms over four floors. Another two extra guests can be accommodated in the cottage facing the villa:
- The ground floor comprises a grand foyer, living room with satellite TV, music, telephone, open fireplace and doors opening to the lawn. Dining room, kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine/dryer, spacious playroom/enclosed veranda (85m²) for the kids with table tennis, table football and a fireplace. A double bedroom with en-suite bathroom is available on the ground floor and is specifically designed for disabled people and those with mobility problems
- On the first floor you’ll find 3 double en-suite bedrooms. Two of the bathrooms have Jacuzzi-style bathtubs. Fitness room with Technogym sport equipment.
- The second floor has 2 double en-suite bedrooms, one with Jacuzzi-style bathtub. Games room with billiard table and large windows with lake view.
- The third floor has 3 double en-suite bedrooms. Two additional beds can be placed. This floor was originally the servants’ quarters and the décor is therefore modest compared to the other floors.
- A few metres from the main building, is a simply-furnished ground-floor double bedroom with private bathroom.
Outside, the private park (30000m²) comprise a marvellous green lawn with panoramic views across the lake, heated swimming pool (10x6m; depth 1,1m) with sun loungers, toys for children, hot shower and dressing room. Tennis court. The grounds support ancient sequoia, cedar, oak, and palm trees. There is an antique cellar with a selection of Italian and international wines. Private mooring available on request. This is an ideal location to relax under the Italian sun in spectacular style, taking day trips around the lake area and also nearby Southern Switzerland.
Situated in Santa Maria (part of San Siro), the town of Menaggio, one of the main ferry ports on the lake, is only 10 minutes away where you can rent bicycles, motorboats, go waterskiing or play pitch and putt. There are also several golf clubs in the area; Menaggio Golf Club in Grandola is only 20 minutes away. If you enjoy windsurfing, this is available at Menaggio, Colico and Cremia and horse-riding is available in Grandola or La Pineta (19 km south of Como). The historic town of Como is 30 km away, perfect for a day visit. A spectacular and romantic location in which to relax, go sightseeing, do sport and enjoy the exquisite delights of the Lake Como area.
- not suitable for children
- pets considered
- Events Allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Inspiring Holiday Rental Villas in North Italy: